*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Can we pick our strain from the list orr is it a random 10pk, also how do we pick a strain via this form? Or a note on the jiffy bag?

And who do i make postal order out to?

Edited by lb420

Never mind had a scan threw the form and got my answers , would be good to get a update of whats left but?

Subs will be in the post this morning, please save some smottie x mango x ssh or some superskunk x sb x bj x nepalese if still availible

Edited by lb420

Sorry to be a pain, all ready to post but can someone someone email me with address, can't access that now as it says sub pending.

How long does it usually take to proccess subs? I posted mine monday i know its only wednesday but the way my luck works im thinking the legendary royal mail might have lost my jiffy bag

Guest HailCannabis

I wouldn't worry dude, I think the lacky is only sent to check the mailbox once or twice a week ;)

Nearly missed it this year

Could you put a pack of : SUPERSKUNKxSBxBLACKJACKxNEP

Please while Ill sort sae etc

Thanx guys

Drops :yinyang:

e.2.a.

It wont let me as Ive still got a subscription from last year

Madgiz? Can u do the honnors?

Thanx in advance

Drops :yinyang:

Edited by drops boms

Beans have arrived today :yahoo:

A big :yep: to the uk420 team

Again a special thanks for the donation to make this possible.

Does anybody know the flowering times for SUPERSKUNKxSBxBLACKJACKxNE? My guess would be around 9 weeks but I cant find any info on these unique seeds.

Charlie

Seeds arrived safe a sound yesterday, even had 4 extra :trumpet:

Much thanks to joolz, the kind breeder who donated these and the rest of the uk420 team

P.s, and thank you for replacing the stamp when i stupidly included the wrong type lol

Ok 13 days since i sent my subs in and still says pending, has all recent post been sorted or could it still be waiting to be actioned?

Hi i spoke to joolz bout it today n said sorry that hed not been there lately and told me he'd go today ,tomoz.

To be fair hes bin sorting out the upgrade so im assumin hes bin rushed off his feet.

I was starting to get concerned because Im waiting as well!

Each year they have alwayz been super fast suprising( 4 a bunch of pot heads lol ) so i was begining to think sommit was up as well

All The Best

.... Drops :yinyang:

Hey I'm all ready to sign my life away and pay for membership :) can we have a list of what's left? Or is it random all the way? I would love some Smottie x Mango x SSH. SHOTGUN?

An will PayPal be accepted?

Cheers

M

Edited by Mysteri0n

Nice one joolz arrived this morning mate

Tanx for keepin me posted. Oh and I owe you 1xstclass stamp mate

Be Safe

....Drops :yinyang: