*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Top of the morning :guitar: Is it possible to re-send subscribing details because I lost it before (sorry my friends, I bet this get's really annoying) and I would like to send for subscription end of this month?

Also out of the choices left could anyone recommend me to a really strong indica with a short flowering period? I have been struggling to grow anything really strong like I can get from my local dealer. Need to flower in under 9 weeks to keep my cycle going :oldtoker: Cheers for helping a brother out

:v:

e2a: link to the list of what is available posted on page 166 .... if it works. Thanks again

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=320188&p=4408015

Edited by growit
  • Like 1

@@growit

I've not run my subbies yet mate, they are patiently waiting their turn so can't say unfortunately yet, although I'm reading good stuff about the SSH x PS by Icki ;)

• Like 2

@@sy100276 Legend bro I was looking at that and the other one by uBercaMel, I'm going to go for the Wonder Kush. SickMeds sight bigs it up loads if half true must be lush!

@@botanics Thanks mate. I keep noticing that in the forums talked about too. I might send some extra and ask for some to put away in seed collection. I'm going to go with sy's advise but If I can get 30 together by end of month I'm on it.

Thanks for your help my friends :oldtoker:

• Like 3

Well ..I sent my subs in last Thursday ..I had my green jacket on by Monday and Beans landed yesterday .. Many thanks to the Boss,Icki and anyone else involved..beans are going in the fridge for now as I got some blues going at the moment..I just didn't want to miss out on these beans and I was feeling kinda guilty being a member for so long and not sending no subs in . :D

• Like 3