*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Im going to send off a years sub next week. Was intending to use the seeds for a GG, are any of the kindly donated seeds ok for GG at Lat 54? If so which would be best?

If not il go for Auto's if there are any available?

@@hopscotch123

Eelhelmet's double Durban and Helena gold are gg seeds.

• Like 2

@@Joolz where do I find the address please to send off subs? Its not for me but for someone else and they pressed a wrong button or something and didnt write it down. Cant seem to find it via a search. Can you send?

hi can someone please confirm if the 10 seeds are females or regular seeds or autos? Also lost the address so guess would have to complete 50 posts first before someone can pm me the address.

Welcome @@Acrux

Seeds are all regs unless stated otherwise, indeed it is 50 posts for private messages to be activated on your account.

Go say hello in the newbies forum and get some posts going.

• Like 1

Im subbing this week whats the choice of the sub seeds if any ;) think its about time I sub as using the site for years ;) me bad lol

I clicked sub the other week and now ive lost all info thank T.O.B

• Like 1

Without seeing the resulting buds yet as I'm only in the first week of flowering the SSH x Psycho are blinding plants.

Extremely vigorous and actually very uniform, if the buds are good these will be a really great plant to grow, glad I ordered a couple of packets.

Edited by ELO
  • Like 4