*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I'll hopefully have some Smellyberry seeds around July/August, just running the original seeds the now but have the 2 males chosen already so just need to wait on the females to make my choice from them but already have me eye on 2 that are the most vigorous.

One of the females looks like my original Smellyberry from years back and the other looks more branchy that I'm thinking is the backcross in the seeds, I may use both females and cross with the one male that looks like the original Smellyberry.

That depends on what the more branchy open structure female turns out like though.

Either way I fully intend on making some seeds to donate back to here.

On the seed note I've never done it before I was going to do 4 females in 5 litre pots under probably a 400w hps, multiple topping to create more bud sites and just whack the male in with them until around week 4 and then remove it and let them mature for around 4 to 5 weeks.

Any idea of how many seeds this will roughly produce?

I know this is a rough question but an answer of roughly 100,200,1000 etc is all I'm looking for just so I know whether I should have more plants etc or if this will produce a decent amount, don't want to go through it all and get only enough seeds for a few packet of seeds lol

@@ELO

Fucking 1000's mate....... :rofl: Seriously ELO, do it :yes:

• Like 7

Oh it's a defo go ahead unless these females end up shite but really can't see that happening, never had anything shite from Ot1 before and smellyberry was my all time favourite plant to grow and smoke, i took for granted that these would always be available so after having a mother for years I let her go, at the time I wasn't active on here and never knew the situation with OT and his cooking, if I had I would never have let her go.

Well that's good then I'll maybe even down size a bit and grow 4 in 3.5L pots in coco in a DR60 under a 250/400W, should still yield plenty of seeds then.

• Like 8

@@ELO

Good luck mate, send me a pm when ready so i can get to the front of the queue please :yahoo:

Done with seedbanks i can get all i need here.

ATB

• Like 2

@@ELO SmellyBerry F2's !!!.. The only single OT1 I have yet to grow. The very strain that has bloody eluded me for years and years..

Get them in mate. I'm on it like super sonic!

GV.

• Like 3

What are the current seeds one would get with a year subscription?

Also, I don't have a working printer currently

What are the current seeds one would get with a year subscription?

Also, I don't have a working printer currently

You won't need a printer, pen and paper will do. Click on your name in top right of window and select manage subscription. You will get the address to send £15 for one year or more if you choose. Send an SAE with big first class stamp for return of your seeds. Choose one seed selection from the list for each year of subscription. Don't forget to mention your username and choice of seeds when sending in your money !

That's the basics anyways, more info on post 1 of this thread ;)

Current list is back a few pages, here :

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=320188&page=166

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 4

Some smellyberry f2s would be nice,they were my first lot of subbie seeds. I was just looking at pics of one today.

I've also got plans for my last couple of original smellyberry seeds and some smellyberry x RSC Lebanese f3s,hopefully next grow.

• Like 1

i had 3 phinos from a sb run a few years back . 2 were ok average the other was good , she get a dose of pm that i could not shift so i lost her .

not that gutted really as although she was good i didnt see what all the fuss was about to be honest . i so much like the killer skunk .

maybe i didnt get a goodun . hopefully youll have some stonking ones @@ELO and i for one will try the sb again