*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

do you get 1 choice o freebies or 2? and if i put £30 in could i get more freebies? :P thanks guys

Ye get 1 choice per years subs. Thirty squids covers two years subs so ye get 2 choices. Absolute fuckin bargain mucker. My last lot were some of the best seeds I've ever grown,no brainer really. I'm gonna wait until somethin catches my eye before subbing again. Still kickin myself for nae pickin up more of ratdogs psycho bx2 beans.

• Like 1

I've got some of the Old times bx going atm . Still in veg but looking proper! Also got SSHxPsycho sister going which, out of the lot (blues x super haze, sweet tooth x Northern Lights & spiderberry x superskunk) are the most visibly vigorous. Tight nodes and green leaves. I mean they're all looking spot on apart from one stunted STxNL. It's just that the SSHxPS stand out. Best money I've spent on beans is in this thread.

Not to rub salt in the wound @@Salty, I have some of Ratdogs Psychosis bx2's saved for a rainy day. :P The ones I popped already were great. If it helps, they're very similar in structure and taste to the C99/Cinderella I've been growing. I got it as a cut so couldn't tell you who the breader is but if you want something like the Psychosis BX2's that's where I'd start looking. :)

Flavour is a bit cheesy but with more piney cinderwood smell to it. Sparse dense buds rather than long tops.

Not to rub salt in the wound @@Salty, I have some of Ratdogs Psychosis bx2's saved for a rainy day. :P The ones I popped already were great. If it helps, they're very similar in structure and taste to the C99/Cinderella I've been growing. I got it as a cut so couldn't tell you who the breader is but if you want something like the Psychosis BX2's that's where I'd start looking. :)

Flavour is a bit cheesy but with more piney cinderwood smell to it. Sparse dense buds rather than long tops.

Nae worries mucker,I kept my favourite and I'm gonna pop my last smellyberry seeds lookin for a stud to hack her with.

Touché mate! I'm hoping to pick up Smellyberry one day! Got a little keeper from the F2's but I'd love to get my mitts on the original. Hope you find a good daddy. :)

@@Snowziff did you find any blueberry phenos in the the smelly berry f2s?

Possibly mate. TBH I never tried blueberry but there is without doubt a blueberry flavour and smell to my F2 keeper. I kind of assumed it's what Smellyberry F1's are like but without anything to judge it on I can't say anything for certain. It's berry though, for sure! Not a massive yeilder and quite a light feeder. Stand out bud though. I have two little ones going atm, in 3(ish)litre pots. I'll stick some pic's up when they're a bit fuller. curently only 3 weeks into bloom.

I've got some of the Old times bx going atm . Still in veg but looking proper! Also got SSHxPsycho sister going which, out of the lot (blues x super haze, sweet tooth x Northern Lights & spiderberry x superskunk) are the most visibly vigorous. Tight nodes and green leaves. I mean they're all looking spot on apart from one stunted STxNL. It's just that the SSHxPS stand out. Best money I've spent on beans is in this thread.

rofl, Just realised how dumb that is.

Psychosis would probably be a better place to look eh? Bloody C99? what was I smoking when I wrote that nonsense? :D

They are similar though.

I'll hopefully have some Smellyberry seeds around July/August, just running the original seeds the now but have the 2 males chosen already so just need to wait on the females to make my choice from them but already have me eye on 2 that are the most vigorous.

One of the females looks like my original Smellyberry from years back and the other looks more branchy that I'm thinking is the backcross in the seeds, I may use both females and cross with the one male that looks like the original Smellyberry.

That depends on what the more branchy open structure female turns out like though.

Either way I fully intend on making some seeds to donate back to here.

On the seed note I've never done it before I was going to do 4 females in 5 litre pots under probably a 400w hps, multiple topping to create more bud sites and just whack the male in with them until around week 4 and then remove it and let them mature for around 4 to 5 weeks.

Any idea of how many seeds this will roughly produce?

I know this is a rough question but an answer of roughly 100,200,1000 etc is all I'm looking for just so I know whether I should have more plants etc or if this will produce a decent amount, don't want to go through it all and get only enough seeds for a few packet of seeds lol

• Like 12

@@ELO nice one mate, I would love to get some Smelly Berry in my garden either original or f2's.

Your method of just naturally pollinating will produce 10,000+ seeds, you will have a lot mate. Recently I wanted to make seeds, which didn't really work however a few stray grains of pollen found their way from a bedroom through 4 doors a loft hatch and then produced maybe 60 seeds so far and no doubt a few more as I smoke the buds.

Good luck buddy :v:

• Like 3

@@Snowziff thanks bud. I have a pre 99 blueberry sativa female lined up for a BX project. I have some smelly berry f2s in the collection already and I also have a problem paying over a tonne for a pack of DJ's blueberry.

• Like 2

@@Snowziff thanks bud. I have a pre 99 blueberry sativa female lined up for a BX project. I have some smelly berry f2s in the collection already and I also have a problem paying over a tonne for a pack of DJ's blueberry.

:clown:

Pretty good chance you'll find what you're looking for I reckon. :)

Edited by Snowziff