*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Don't know if any one can help... I posted my subs off almost 2 weeks ago, £20 cash, a self addressed jiffy with a large stamp and a note with my username and info on but not thinking at the time, I put a standard first class stamp on the envelope that I sent it all in. Have I made a mistake by not putting a large stamp on the envelope? I know it's a trek to the PO box for joolz and he don't go every day but I thought my member title would have changed by now? I'm starting to wonder if it got delivered due to the wrong postage stamp or should that be OK? I'm not in a rush, just curious

Cheers

Don't know if any one can help... I posted my subs off almost 2 weeks ago, £20 cash, a self addressed jiffy with a large stamp and a note with my username and info on but not thinking at the time, I put a standard first class stamp on the envelope that I sent it all in. Have I made a mistake by not putting a large stamp on the envelope? I know it's a trek to the PO box for joolz and he don't go every day but I thought my member title would have changed by now? I'm starting to wonder if it got delivered due to the wrong postage stamp or should that be OK? I'm not in a rush, just curious

Cheers

Cheers

Probably won't have been delivered, it will be a the sorting office probably and @@Joolz will most likely get a card saying the correct postage wasn't paid and he has to go to the sorting office and pay that to get the item.

That's happened to me a few times with stuff sent with not the correct postage on them.

Edited by ELO
  • Like 1

A years subscription is £15 and you put £20 in so unless you have a previous agreement with Joolz for £20 he should still be 'up' once he's paid the difference on he postage.

OK cheers elo, I thought I had made a mistake almost as soon as I posted it but it was too late by then. Sorry about that @@Joolz I will make sure i put a large stamp on the envelope as well as the jiffy next time but I did put £20 cash in so there is extra to cover it if it's not too much trouble

• Like 2

Cheers

all sorted :yinyang:

• Like 1

Make sure you're using the full version of the website (see button on bottom left of most site pages), then just click on your profile name (top right of page) and "manage subscription"

• Like 1