*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Here's a couple of the pics of the smottiexsmottie dried.... this pheno gave me just over 11oz of very tasty and unique smelling weed really really chuffed. There's something familiar in the smell but I just can't put my finger on it...

gallery_84387_8045_204899.jpg

gallery_84387_8045_37005.jpg

The other pheno which ill try and get some pics up of tomorrow has more of a cheese look to it and gave me 7oz. Thankyou again everyone, just wish I could share it with you all.

• Like 11

what were the phenos and flowering times like?

were they hungry fuckers? stretchy? lol:kiss:

They were hungry yes! :D

Not too stretchy though really. I would have/did keep a cut of the one in the pic's but I had to kull it along with some other strains/mums because I paid the price of allowing the clone fairy into my groom with a bout of powdery mildew. I tried to fully eradicate it but had no joy (although recently found a good treatment) but luckily still have 3 beans left so fingers crossed I'll get some more goodness out of those.

The bud looked quite cheese like. Loose stacked calyxes. Smoke/vape was a nice refreshing buzz and I didn't sufffer groggy mornings after a session. I'm actually feeling quite annoyed at that desease ridden clone fairy! :russian:

Crackhead lol

Phenos and flowering times...... That one in the pic was 8 weeks on the dot. I chopped a couple days after those pic's were taken I think. I found them pretty uniform really. One little runt but other than that the only really difference was bud density and flavour/smell. Not much in it really. Yeild was average. Think that plant was 2.6oz in a 7.5ltr pot. I think I could have pulled a bit more out of her though tbf as she was stressed by a split stem and there were a lot of plants in the same space.

i think i got lucky with that dad on my first ever pollenchuck. all the seeds come out like clones really.

i got another batch now to release.

gotta work out what they are yet tho. girl scout cookie x cheese x headtrip x diesels now or something. lol

i popped 50 and they looking like cheesey diesel cuttings. :D

• Like 5