*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Gonna be subbing tomorrow, just wondering what seeds are left?

I saw the list a few pages back but didn't know if anything had changed :v:

I sent my subs off today. Just asked for any seeds as I am a novice. I'll take what I can get, much of a muchness at this stage I guess.

Nice username BTW.

Gonna be subbing tomorrow, just wondering what seeds are left?

I saw the list a few pages back but didn't know if anything had changed :v:

Generally, what you see is what's available. It gets updated periodically.

Select and sub my friend :)

I sent a stamped jiffy in an envelope with a note and a blank £15 postal order inside and my address on the front..

Hope that was alright lol

I didn't see your post til now or I would've sent cash lol

• Like 1

I sent a stamped jiffy in an envelope with a note and a blank £15 postal order inside and my address on the front..

Saaaweeeeet!!! :yahoo:

Best £15 you'll ever spend ;)

:yinyang:

Came home to some sweettooth f2's just now, ive always wanted to do the sweet tooth but never got round to it, looking forward to seeing what i can find in these. :-)

Cheers Bill Cooper and Joolz. :rockon:

Came home to some sweettooth f2's just now, ive always wanted to do the sweet tooth but never got round to it, looking forward to seeing what i can find in these. :-)

Cheers Bill Cooper and Joolz. :rockon:

Should do really well, Sweet tooth was my first ever grow complete novice, but got these results and put even the strongest smokers on their arses

Sweetooth1.finished

Sweetooth.Trimmed

Edited by gpeene
  • Like 5

My subby seeds arrived last week, got them in soak last night. they are Sweet Tooth and Sweet Tooth x Northern Lights by Bill Cooper. grown a few different strains since my very first grow which was Sweet Tooth by Bill Cooper and nothing has come close in yield, taste or stone.I usually donate most of my weed to local smoking groups and they have been begging me to grow it again as they have never had this quality anywhere even the few who have been the dam. So here goes I will be keeping a diary as much as I can. (work commitments). Good luck to all subby seed growers. and thanks to Joolz and Bill Cooper.

SXB1

SWT1

Sweetooth.Trimmed

Sweetooth1.finished

Sweet Tooth6

Edited by gpeene
  • Like 11

@@gpeene mate those colas look great but that doors tattoo is a proper security risk to you. You may want to lose the photo or chop your arm off, choice is yours.

• Like 7

@@gpeene mate those colas look great but that doors tattoo is a proper security risk to you. You may want to lose the photo or chop your arm off, choice is yours.

will do

• Like 1