*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just posted mine this afternoon. I'm looking forward to getting some ssh x psychosister ive never grown either should be fun

• Like 1

For anyone who's interested in the beans I've sent . Both are outdoor regs . The Double Durban is a cross of Durban Poison ( Dutch Passion ) X Mighty Durban ( Highrise ) . Should finish for Lat 55 and below .

Helena Gold is Nelly / Royal Dane X Guerrilla Gold #3 . A bit more variation in these than the Durban I expect but again should do well enough :)

Those I would imagine would be the best outdoor strains.

@@4plenty

Edited by ELO
  • Like 1

what is the address to send payment to again please?

I forgot to write it down and cant get back to it.

Can anyone help with this? would like to get it sent out today before i leave work if poss.

• Like 1

Guest Andromedian

@@Joolz

Dude you are a star mate.....nice one for sorting that postal fiasco out....

Just got my seeds.....over the fuckin moon dude....

Thanks again

Andro

• Like 1

@@Joolz

Cheers mate, just got back home and my beans were waiting for me. :yep:

I'm really happy with the black jack and white widow, nice one! They're both on my to grow list and I do love a white widow but have never tried black jack. Think I'll chuck a bj in the next run. :)

@@Vapehead ey up, am I missing something here? Cant see Blackjack or WW on the current seed list...

@@BigJohnny, alright mate. :yep:

I think that's because I specifically asked for fem beans.

Edited by Vapehead
  • Like 1

Good afternoon all, Long story short, I had a stroke last year and now i am starting to recover. I would like to re new my membership so can someone contact me with the details and whats on the freebie list.. had great success when i joined last and hope to have the same success..

Help needed thanks all

could anyone confirm that my membership has been received please as it was the beginning of week i sent it so should be anytime now. thanks

could anyone confirm that my membership has been received please as it was the beginning of week i sent it so should be anytime now. thanks

It's been received because it says member under your avatar.