*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

God, I'd do things for some F1 smellyberry! :D

You and me both mate... I have been searching for a way to get some Oldtimes and SmellyBerry for about 3 years now...

I was lucky enough to get get some Oldtimes at an auction recently on UK420, they were very cheap too, plus I have original smile.. But for some reason the SmellyBerry has eluded me for a long long time.

GV.

@@Blunt_Wit remember not to like that stamp there could be left over residue on the back. lmao.

Hydro.

New fangled self adhesive ones luckily....Otherwise Jools would be wondering why my stamps taste like damp dog ;)

No, Nelly is a well known UK clone only, she is Exodus Cheese x NL I believe.

ooh ooh that sounds even better :) thanks for the info. Clone Fairy got barred for bringing powdery mildew 1 time round these parts

I'm just starting my Smellyberry/Smellyberry box just now, although they've been hard seeds to get going to be honest, 2 were duff as well so 8 seeds have been put in compost hopefully they'll pop up in the next few days.

• Like 1

I'm just starting my Smellyberry/Smellyberry box just now, although they've been hard seeds to get going to be honest, 2 were duff as well so 8 seeds have been put in compost hopefully they'll pop up in the next few days.

I've got two seeds from a pack I got 3 or 4 years ago. I'm plannin to pop them shortly and any males will be used to dust my blues and ugorg#1 keepers. A male and a female would be ideal. I did make a batch of smellyberry f2s a couple of years ago but gave them all away.

• Like 2

Is there a list of freebies i can have a look at anywhere please? Also can you pick which seeds you will receive?

Probably worth having a read of the OP. There is an updated list a page or so back too.

You and me both mate... I have been searching for a way to get some Oldtimes and SmellyBerry for about 3 years now...

I was lucky enough to get get some Oldtimes at an auction recently on UK420, they were very cheap too, plus I have original smile.. But for some reason the SmellyBerry has eluded me for a long long time.

GV.

I've still got a couple of F2's and I've manage to keep a cut of the best pheno from the F2's I already popped. unfortunately they got PM from a friends cloe fairy and although they seem to be cured (thanks to PMT solution) I suspect it's just lurking till I havew my back turned. :russian:

I've never tried any Smellyberry from the official source so can't say whether the F2's I had produced the same thing or not but the nicest one was very unique and undeniably berry like in smell and flavour. I'd just like to see how the UGORG beans measured up. Wonder if the flavour is more pronounced etc.

I've just cracked a load of beans from the recent subbie list and there's some crackers in there I'm really looking forward to! :yahoo:

JUST IN THE PROCESS OF STICKING THE ENVOLOPE WITH THE £15, WILL GET IT IN POST BOX IN MORNING. I SEE ANOTHER PERK IS U RECIEVE FREE SEEDS.. WELL HAPPY THANKS ALL. TO RECIEVE THESE WHAT SHOULD I PUT IN THE ENVLOLOPE? WHAT ARE THE SEEDS I RECIEVE PLEASE, AND WHY IM HERE IS THERE ANYONE I COULD ASK TO CHANGE MY USER NAME PLEASE ( IF POSSIBLE) THANKS AGAIN ALL

JUST IN THE PROCESS OF STICKING THE ENVOLOPE WITH THE £15, WILL GET IT IN POST BOX IN MORNING. I SEE ANOTHER PERK IS U RECIEVE FREE SEEDS.. WELL HAPPY THANKS ALL. TO RECIEVE THESE WHAT SHOULD I PUT IN THE ENVLOLOPE? WHAT ARE THE SEEDS I RECIEVE PLEASE, AND WHY IM HERE IS THERE ANYONE I COULD ASK TO CHANGE MY USER NAME PLEASE ( IF POSSIBLE) THANKS AGAIN ALL

Include a jiffy with your address on it and a large stamp.

Also write down which seeds you want from the list.

The list can be found here:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=320188&page=166#entry4408015

• Like 2

All my subbies beans up and above the surface within 48hrs. Gunning for it they are. Cotaleden (sp) opening and shells shed. I've stuck them under the T5 already. Hope I'm not rushing them but they appear happy.

Sending mine in today, would love a go of the oldtimes or sweettooth f2 for my next crop. Not fussed what i get though, its a bonus for helping to support the site, i'll be happy with whatever.

I made some seeds once in the past and want to do it again, hopefully ill get cracking later in the year and send some seeds in too.

• Like 2