*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

The £15 subs is a no brainer...never mind the site perks, the choice of seeds alone makes it a bargain!

I popped 5 of the SSH x PS nearly three weeks ago...so far so good, germinated faster and more vigorously than the Smile and Bline I popped at the same time!

Seriously, big thanks to all that run the ship!! :yep:

• Like 5

Was gonna be subbing at the end of the month anyway but I've only just found out about this! :O

Hopefully there's still some ssh x psycho left that sounds like a beautiful cross! :)

Picked up my subbies seeds today!

Cannot wait to have a crack at the SSH x Psychosister. :yahoo:

I also got an unlabelled vial of seeds, anyone have any ideas what they might be?

E2A - Almost forgot to say thanks! Cheers UK420!! :rockon:

The only person who will possibly know is @@Joolz ?

@@coreysouse yeah you can, but im not sure why you would want to mess about with postal orders especially with the extra 12.5% charge they will slap you with. But that's just me!

I always send cash and never had a problem and im pretty sure most others do too :yep:

• Like 7

Ive only gone and forgot to put a sae in. (Dick)

Sorry Jules can you lend us a stamp and envelope ill send you back two in a years time?

Im not tryin to pull the 26p stunt

Ive only gone and forgot to put a sae in. (Dick)

Sorry Jules can you lend us a stamp and envelope ill send you back two in a years time?

Im not tryin to pull the 26p stunt

90p odd pence actually lol

Large first class stamp for jiffy bags :yep:6

• Like 1

I think I made the same mistake. I sent a large addressed envelope with two regular 1st class stamps. Joolz sent my beans in a smaller envelope with a large stamp. I'm a twerp sometimes. :P

TBF, I asked the receptionist and she gave me some lazy/duff info but I can't palm all the blame off on her. Just 90%. :lookaround:

Sorry @@Joolz! I'll make it up to you!

Now that i found the stamp (dog sat on it :doh:) i'm in....

For anyone who's interested in the beans I've sent . Both are outdoor regs . The Double Durban is a cross of Durban Poison ( Dutch Passion ) X Mighty Durban ( Highrise ) . Should finish for Lat 55 and below .
Helena Gold is Nelly / Royal Dane X Guerrilla Gold #3 . A bit more variation in these than the Durban I expect but again should do well enough :)

Glad you highlighted these :) Like the sound of that Helena Gold @@Eelhelmet is Nelly psychosis? The Double D sounds nice also, hopefully i'll get 1 of yours.

No idea as yet, though I haven't made much of an attempt to find out, I hope somebody knows though!

I remember packing yours mate because after I'd sealed the jiffy bag I saw the label on my desk, unfortunately I can't remember what the label said but I am 100% sure it was what you asked for on your note so if you can remember then that's your answer :yep:

• Like 1