*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

They all sound so sexy, double Durban sounds awesome, I recall growing some Durban poison in the mid 90's and it smelt like fresh car tyre rubber - only way I can explain it.

9/10 Oldtimes X Oldtimes popped for me,I culled one and now have 8 on the go. Very happy.

• Like 4

Hello,

Just wondering how long it takes for sub seeds to arrive ?

Sent my years subscription off and envelope etc, but no sub seeds yet.

Thanks,

twoscoops

Hello,

Got my subbie beans this morning - I am over the moon .

Big thank you to everyone who create these beauty's and people who run this site.

Feel like it Xmas again lol ,

Well worth the subscription fee.

Thanks,

twoscoops

• Like 3

For anyone who's interested in the beans I've sent . Both are outdoor regs . The Double Durban is a cross of Durban Poison ( Dutch Passion ) X Mighty Durban ( Highrise ) . Should finish for Lat 55 and below .

Helena Gold is Nelly / Royal Dane X Guerrilla Gold #3 . A bit more variation in these than the Durban I expect but again should do well enough :)

• Like 13

Got my seeds yesterday as well, ssh x Psycho sister, wonder kush and spiderberry x skunk :yep:

Really looking forward to ssh x psycho sister as I was wanting psycho sister but ugorg are slacking amd have none in stock (kidding on) plus I love ssh so should be a good one for me :yep:

• Like 1

@@ELO spiderberry was nepjam/blackjack x smellyberry

Dev's just harvested a lovely looking spiderberry in his 2016 diary and there is other pics further back in this thread too.

here: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=366128#entry4402187

and here: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=320188&page=129#entry4253733

Edited by BDG
  • Like 3

Love smellyberry and I have the smellyberry and smellyberry bx to run at some point, for me that was the one that got away :yep:

• Like 1

Love smellyberry and I have the smellyberry and smellyberry bx to run at some point, for me that was the one that got away :yep:

God, I'd do things for some F1 smellyberry! :D

Hadf some great results from the F2's from earlier in the subbie list. Really glad I picked the spiderberry cross this time around. Those pic's of the 'webbing' have been imprinted in my psyche since then so when I saw them pop up this time I was straight into the pm box bugging Joolz. : lol:

Gotta say there's been some real bargains in the subbie seedbank!

Thanks, donators. :yahoo:

Edited by Snowziff

Picked up my subbies seeds today!

Cannot wait to have a crack at the SSH x Psychosister. :yahoo:

I also got an unlabelled vial of seeds, anyone have any ideas what they might be?

E2A - Almost forgot to say thanks! Cheers UK420!! :rockon:

Edited by audioaddict
  • Like 2