*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

From the list of what's available anyone tell me a good yielder as next year only one grow for me and would like to chuck a few in and make it all last. Cheers chaps Hec.

From the list of what's available anyone tell me a good yielder as next year only one grow for me and would like to chuck a few in and make it all last. Cheers chaps Hec.

How about Sweet Tooth by Bill Cooper, This was my very first grow, very heavy cropper gave most of it away , way too strong for me thought I was a light weight smoker but it wasted everyone who smoked it. put some very experienced smokers in a 3 hour coma .still get asked to grow it again.

Sweetooth.Trimmed

DSCN1029

Sweet Tooth6

Sweetooth8.Weeks

Sweetooth1.finished

• Like 13

I have some sweet tooth on the go at 7 weeks :)

Should be coming down soon, also my first grow so looking forward to them

@@geo1 I sent bill cooper a message asking about the flowering time and he said " i would expect them to be between 8 to 10 weeks tops 12/12 and average feeders"

• Like 4

@@gpeene good job mate pics are great some big phattt stinky buds there.

@@geo1 great pics here aswell that smile and blues @ madgiz looks a beauty good job on them and that sweet tooth @ bill Cooper I want some me thinks.

Hydro.

• Like 1

I have some sweet tooth on the go at 7 weeks :)

Should be coming down soon, also my first grow so looking forward to them

@@geo1 I sent bill cooper a message asking about the flowering time and he said " i would expect them to be between 8 to 10 weeks tops 12/12 and average feeders"

Some will finish at 9 weeks but I let mine go the full 10, You will get Wasted with a silly grin on you face that lasts for hours,

• Like 2

I just got 25 oz off 2 ssh x ps in 11 litre pots under a 1kw in coco.Sharing a screen with 2 others.

How long did they take? 25 dried and cured?

Some will finish at 9 weeks but I let mine go the full 10, You will get Wasted with a silly grin on you face that lasts for hours,

Also have nonames and a physcosister going as well so was thinking they will all come down at 10 weeks together

I cant wait :bong:

Edited by Billabong
  • Like 1

How long did they take? 25 dried and cured?

look at post 2404 mate its all there.Its an old ssh cut atleast a decade old quite probably 2,crossed with UGORG psychosister.I used to have a load of pics of the clone on here but I've left more times than that i keep deleting pics. They're all on my mac somewhere but I'm fucked if i can recover them.

Of course dried, 8 days down snapping twigs and all that.

Edited by icki