*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@HazyDaze same here mate. They came as extras and to be honest, didnt look that viable. To me they looked a bit green and underformed for my liking but have kept them as they were a bonus with my original request of hash heads blues x chemmy jones. Not being disrespectful as i completley apreciated the added bonus of these beans coming through but until i see icki's pics i was gonna run a through a few other strains before coming to these. Come march there gettin popped !!!!

I sent 1500 in albiet in 2 posts.The first lot looked a bit immature to be fair but they're the ones I've run here and friends ran them too with a mixture of the ones that came out of my bud while in cornwall for a month.The purposely pollinated soil clone produced less appealing looking beans than the accidentally pollinated coco ran crop,my smoke which was fucking ruined.But they've all germed in less than 3 days out the soil and been vigorous hence why they all got sent in.Im sure theres plenty,but if they run out ill send some more in.My friends who have ran this cut for years like my self ,have all jumped on these too now.Didnt want to know 3 months back lol.Ive been giving 100s away recently hoping someone will find something special like the cut used.Its probably given me my first GPW i had 2 bx2 in front of these on the scrog but these in veg bullied them out the way and took up 2 \3 of the screen.The 2 bx2 yielded well lovely stinky weed,I'm starting to understand the smells associated with this psychos now.

But the amount we got of the 2 of these is fucking ridiculous.I think its well over 10z a 11 litre and from my friends call this morning its looking that way.

@@icki yeah man all the talk over last few days has got me juiced up for these and as i said, i werent being disrespectful fella ! I love a bit of ssh and the added bonus that i might find a good pshyco pheno out of em gets me excited to say the least ! I have grown out many a plant from seeds that didnt quite look right as you cant judge a book by its cover ! Props to all that donate seed stocks. In the next few years i hope to contribute myself

I was typing that before i read your reply sin bud ...no worries man.Its what it is mate.The plant was totally cooked but the beans were like that.TBF i just sent them in after harvesting them if you like and didn't really select any.But i did germ them and they all came up several times and I've popped over 50 of these and all were very vigorous despite the look of the seed.I would nt have bothered posting them in else.

I noticed I had some of these PS x SSH in with Smile F2's and looking at icki's pics I'm well chuffed to have them, will be running them next year when the new groom is running :yep:

Feel like an ungrateful twatt even though that was not intended. i will get em popping as soon as i can and Hopefully find a keeper ! Thanks again

A friend first grow with 4 of these under 2 x 600 in a well built shed but not really dialled in imo.Bottom feed coco 42 oz he's just belled me he's over the fucking moon.

So just over 10 per plant. Nice result. How much veg time and what size pots, chap?

So glad I sent my sub's off before you posted those pic's lol, they're gonna be gone QuickTime now. :D

I had 100% germ rate from my ssh x psyco sister

@ Icki my imagination was going wild with what i thought it was going to look like cheers for the pic mate

@ And roughly 70% 4 out of 6 on lemon kush x chemmy Jones but these took a little longer I soaked24 hrs then into paper towel in bag for few days, nothing so i popped them back in soak for 12 hour then back in towel in bag next day they had popped the 2 that didnt didn't look the best either tbh.

but I think that it was more the Ssh being very fast and vigorous like previously mentioned.

Pic from other day not sure which one is which

2 are LH X CJ and 6 are SSH X PS off the top of my head few more not potted up yet on right.

gallery_89283_11500_7736.jpg

Hopefully a few females to go in the groom.

Looking at the pic the 1st and 3rd from the front left are lemon kush x chemmy Jones.

And thanks for donating hope I can find one of the pheno your talking about, and 1500 seeds that's a fair few I thought 100 was taking the piss sure there will be plenty to go around.

Hydro.🍻

• Like 1

So just over 10 per plant. Nice result. How much veg time and what size pots, chap?

So glad I sent my sub's off before you posted those pic's lol, they're gonna be gone QuickTime now. :D

Off the top of my head 6 weeks plus I'm sure on the veg maybe 7 in 11 litres.

Hi folks ,

I am wanting to subscribe (£15). what seeds can you choose ? ,

I have seen a list but from a while ago so don't think it's the correct one.

Any help - thanks in advance

twoscoops