*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I have started some Old Times bX received earlier in the month, germination rates are good, they are all moving. Diary is up and running within my signature.

gallery_84929_12119_997407.jpg

• Like 6

I have started some Old Times bX received earlier in the month, germination rates are good, they are all moving. Diary is up and running within my signature.

gallery_84929_12119_997407.jpg

I'll be watching that with interest. Gonna pop some myself after Xmas along with the SSH x Psychositer. Can't wait to have something new to Vape on.

@@icki cheers for getting the info up and for donating the seeds! Top man!

I'll be giving a few of them a run outside next season, see if they finish???

Atb for a speedy recovery!

from Icki
SSH x Psycho Sister
--------------------------------------------------------

from Hash Head
Lemon Kush x Chemmy Jones
Blues / Livers x Chemmy Jones

Are these still available? Especially that SSH x PS @@icki fuck me sideways mate well done on that cross!

Thanks for the comments guys,more luck than judgement but i had to try and keep the ssh or some traits in preservation.Im hoping in there is a proper stinker from the psychosister.Its looking promising with the purple tainted one.The lime coloured one is clearly a different pheno leaning towards the silver.

Good luck with these to anyone that runs them.I think hash heads sound superb too.Along with anything that comes form madgiz I've run a few of his now all come out superb.Im sure given plenty of care all the subbies beans come out great.Highriser has been gifting some great sounding crosses for ages now.

If anyone attempts this crossing malarky in the future, when people say a little pollen goes a long way they're right.lol.

Edited by icki

A friend first grow with 4 of these under 2 x 600 in a well built shed but not really dialled in imo.Bottom feed coco 42 oz he's just belled me he's over the fucking moon.

A friend first grow with 4 of these under 2 x 600 in a well built shed but not really dialled in imo.Bottom feed coco 42 oz he's just belled me he's over the fucking moon.

Wow! Great result that one....Santa's sack will be full of green goodies this year :santa:

I'll be honest, when I had the ssh x ps with my sub's I thought I doubt I'd run these..

Then I see Icki's pics.. Defo have a look through a few some time now... lol

;)

• Like 1

from Icki

SSH x Psycho Sister

--------------------------------------------------------

from Hash Head

Lemon Kush x Chemmy Jones

Blues / Livers x Chemmy Jones

Are these still available? Especially that SSH x PS @@icki fuck me sideways mate well done on that cross!

Can I just echo the SSH X PS question?

Subs don't need renewing but fancy some of them. Also the OT X OT I'd like if still about.

Ickis pics are gonna have everyone after them lol

Edited by Stoned Whale
  • Like 1