*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I'm really looking forward to the first lot I sent off for. SSH x Psychosister, Oldtimes x Oldtimes, Lemon Kush x Chemmy Jones and Blues/Livers x Chemmy Jones. How could I not be excited! :D

Hey, @ could you give me the basic liniage of those crosses chap? Obviously Blues and Lemon Kush, I'm more confused by the Chemmy Jones part. I'll hazard a guess at Casey Jones x Chemdog?

SSH x PS

Just finished a run off these and they were the most vigorous seeds I've ever grown to date.They looked at one point like i was going to have a mare with them in flower,but they only stretched 2.5 to 3 times at a guess due to the scrog, but I've very limited height anyhow.They were looked after by other s due to me fucking my ankle from week 3 onwards.Before the fall was going to put a secondary screen in something I've always meant to do but never got around to.Due to this not being in,and loading the wife up with the duties.They looked like the were all collapsed against each other week 6 onwards from the poor pics was given occasionally.Finished in 9.5 weeks probably could have come down a few days earlier.So all things considered i was one the moon when they started flowing from above .I selected what i believed to be 2 different phenos

in veg,some of the double serration from the PS has come through which i was pleased about.This particular one has the lemon smells of the super but when you get you r nose right in its got fruity skunk tones too I'm over the moon.Going to try my first bit xmas morning.Just doing fresh frozen extraction in a minute so alls good.

Edited by icki

Thanks for the seeds Joolz and those who donated :yep:

Have some ot2 and ssh x ps now. Thanks icki, they look/sound lovely.

Edited by Bird

@@icki

They look and sound lovely mate........ :yep:

Top growing by the wife, she's a keeper ;)

She's fucking awesome man id be fucked with out her.As soon as I'm mobile were hitting the Dam she's needs to get proper of her cake for a few days.

Great timing @@icki! I was trying to decided which seeds to add to my smile and bline grow, which will be getting started tomorrow.

My choice was between your ssh x ps and reserva privada tangie, i think the flowering time should sync up ok with ot1's cooking.

I am thinking of popping 5 of each strain to aim for 8 females. After seeing your pics I will definitely be adding the ssh x ps to the grow!

Thanks for all your work and hope you are back on your feet soon. I am also blessed with an awesome wife that would do the same for me if I couldn't get up to the loft groom.

Enjoy the smoke and Merry Christmas.

• Like 1

@@icki they look stunning matey.

Top shelf medicine to aid your recovery, physically and psychologically :yep:

:yinyang:

eta... Mental get them popped they are lovely little plants :v:

Edited by Devcal
  • Like 1

@@Devcal I've seen theres been some research into cannabis aiding bone repair.Ive been apprehensive to smoke until recently, but I'm lead to believe its only nicotine that stops bone mineralisation.Been of the fags over 3 months so thats not a concern.But only started smoking pipes again recently.Got the butter on the go now so its space cakes and bubble all over xmas.

@@icki interesting you mention the bone repair thing, total anecdotal from myself but when I first did my injury I wasn't growing and was only smoking a small amount of canna via pipes etc, I don't smoke tobacco. Also whilst in hospital for weeks at a time I was having nothing but the pharma drugs they give you.

Fast forward to the most recent surgery which by all accounts was pretty serious, 5 hour op, 80% of my ankle gone and grafts and what have you. Canna intake at maximum, vaping only now but I took the Air and a half oz into hospital with me and chonged it from the next morning after the op. Doc said before surgery I would feel like a train hit me the next day, well I was up and walking round (on the crutches) and ready to go home in my mind, next day I discharged myself to the protest of various hospital staff. Since then I have vaped as much weed as I possibly can and when I see the consultant he tends to laugh in a sort of disbelief at how I am walking around and how things have healed.

So based on that I would say get cracking mate, its good for ya!

Oh and I am by no means some sort of person that just heals well as before this surgery it was just bad news the docs were giving me....

Just my 2p anyway.

:v:

• Like 4

I need to hear good things like this mate,it stops you in your tracks.Literally but its fucked with my head to.Id be the first one up a dodgy old tower or whatever hanging of metal work pulling cables.To go from that to broken is mentally hard I'm finding.But smoking weed again has put me back on track mentally,and reading your story makes me realise things could be far worse for me.Im hopefully in feb after loading up now on oil and edibles ill be seeing a far different x ray next time.

All the best with your continued recovery Dev. :bong: