*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Enchidna surprise? I'm intrigued! :)

I went for the Wonder Kush and SSH/PS ...

Edited by bobtheimp
  • Like 2

Germ tests have gone alright for the beans I sent in.

Livers x chemmy Jones - 100% after 72 hours

Lemon kush x chemmy Jones - 50% after 72 hours

:)

• Like 4

@ cheers fella but i was more interested in checking out the pheno variations and getting a heads up on nute tolerances etc .. bud pics are always apreciated

@@Snowziff - Thanks to @@Fang for the reproduction. I really enjoyed the F2's. Have more from subs, and some of my own EPK hacks, fem and reg as well as some R1's of BLB :D

gallery_94407_11342_28302.jpeg

My favorite pheno "BLB" Big Leaf Bitch - gallery_94407_11342_93619.jpg

More sativa pheno - dubbed #1 as it was my early favorite and most sativa gallery_94407_11342_135459.jpg

Spot was subsequently ripped - we managed to salvage some EPK - dried shot here - gallery_94407_11342_2637.jpeg

Finishes up early enough for U.K. Outdoor. The number 2 pheno was most potent - can't find any pics... maybe spike has some.

I'd recommend it tho. A truly lovely kushy hybrid, body-buzz smoke without the headfuck. everyone I have had sample it has commented on how mellow a smoke it is. creative and nice for the day-tokers :)

• Like 7

Oh man that sound right up my ally! Thanks for the pic's @@Bubs Smoosh!

Hope there's some left. I just sent off for 4 other selections from the list. Gonna have to send off another subby envelope tomorrow and cross my fingers.

Sorry to hear your spot got ripped mate! People are arseholes aren't they. I think it's far play if they take a nice top or a plant even. In fact it's only fair but taking the lot is pure arsery.

I have a strain, the first I ever grew that's dead similar looking to that, dried. Bit paler maybe but what's most notable is that it's both very strong and very mild at the same time. Needle in a haystack but I've always wondered what it is. It's a kush almost definitely, great for hash and smells a bit lemony sometimes. Really hope I manage to snag some of those subbie beans in time. My own fault if I missed them tbf. :D

Edited by Snowziff

@@Snowziff I hear you man... I have a pack in the fridge I'm itching to pop in the new year...

There's a few different phenos crop up, but all of them are tasty smokes. And a pretty strong and early strain for outdoors :)

Fingers crossed for you!