*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Hi ...

Forgive the post if it is obvious - I've been looking around the forum but I'm not exactly compos mentis at the moment :spliff:

If I subscribe for a year at £15, I can choose a 10 pack of seeds from the list? - that sounds like a ferkin' great deal! How would I go about arranging such a transaction?

Thank you for your time, consideration and grooviness ...

S'OK ... Found the info - much easier in the morning :D

subscription money will be winging it's way to the given addy this weekend.

Edited by bobtheimp
  • Like 1

Please can anyone tell me how long Fang's Early Pink Kush flowers for?

I have sent him a PM but he has not signed in for a while.

Cheers, Mental.

e2a @, yes the best £15 you will spend. I wrote down 4 strains and said I wasn't bothered which ones and got 10x Early Pink Kush and 10x SSH x PS. Plus the added bonuses of being a subbie are great!

Edited by Mental Chops

Who do I address the envelope to? I have the address as given when you go through the subs pages, but I can't see a name, I would PM Joolz but I can't seen to PM anyone either .... :g:

Ooo .. and does anyone have the current list of strains to choose from? :D

Edited by bobtheimp

I would PM Joolz but I can't seen to PM anyone either .... :g:

You can't PM anyone until you have 50 posts, shouldn't take long though if you get involved in some discussions on the boards!

• Like 2

Forgive my noobishness, but I've been searching for about an hour and for the life of me I can't find how to subscribe. I found loads of posts saying "PM me the address" but I can't find anything that says "Click this, fill this in, enter card details"etc. And I can't PM yet either.

Cheers.

@@Growing_up up in the corner where it says your name click on the little arrow thingy and one of the choices is manage or purchase subscription I can't rember which

Hope I ain't confused you further lol

b.b

• Like 1

Because I'm a dumbass, I didn't take a note of the address to send the subscription to! Could someone help me out here please as I can't get back to the popup that shows it again......

sorry folks, just a useless prick at times!

Because I'm a dumbass, I didn't take a note of the address to send the subscription to! Could someone help me out here please as I can't get back to the popup that shows it again......

sorry folks, just a useless prick at times!

Would do fella, but you need 50 posts to PM and we can't post it in a public forum... So start posting!

• Like 2

In all honesty mate I would just send the cash, never had a problem doing so myself.

However if your set on postal order I cant help with who its made out to, hopefully @@Joolz can help.