*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

My subbie seeds have arrived, in record time also ! :)

Thankyou to all concerned, I now have a batch of SSH x Pschosister and also Oldtimes f2.

Oldtimes f2 is getting run in my Wilma next month, SSH x PS will follow later next year. Diaries in forums as always.

Thanks again and I hope those who partake of my meagre seed offerings get as much pleasure from the experience as I do.

• Like 3

I will be sending my sub money tomorrow, can anyone advise on what to choose? They all sound so good! :oldtoker::yahoo:

From Highgrower
Pink Panther x (C3 x Cheese)
Master Kush x (C3 x Cheese)
(C3 x Cheese) x Masterkush

--------------------------------------------------------

from Bill Cooper
Sweet Tooth F2
NL x Sweet Tooth

from uBercaMeL
Cheese Kush x Wonder Kush
Wonder Kush

from Icki
SSH x Psycho Sister

from Hash Head
Lemon Kush x Chemmy Jones
Blues / Livers x Chemmy Jones

from Creativesmoke
Oldtimes x Oldtimes
  • Like 2

got my seeds today oldtimes x oldtimes and some sweet tooth as a pleasant surprise. Best £15 ive ever spent, up there with some rave tickets from back in the day, cheers to everybody involved. I will do half my oldtimes seeds indoor and the rest outside at my best spot next year

• Like 3

@@AppleJuiceUK really depends what kind of smoke you like, if you like a high, can't sit on your arse kind of smoke a bit racey then Oldtimes x Oldtimes is the way to go.

If you like more of a stone and bearing in mind I haven't tried any of these but going by the strains I would go more with something like Master Kush x (C3xCheese), Cheese Kush x Wonder Kush.

Something in the middle of that I would say SSH x Psycho Sister.

In fact if it were me I would go with SSH x Pyscho Sister, that really tickles my fancy that one :yep:

If your are giving a lifetime subscription you'll get some of all of them, or if you can't decide on just one and want say 2 of the above put 2 years subscription money in and you can get the 2 you want and your subscription will last 2 years.

• Like 5

Wow what a nice guy! Where / how do I subscribe? :)

Its all about the folks that send the seeds in mate, its what its all about really.. Cannabis folk in the UK have always been the same IMO, give their last £ to help a fellow toker...

• Like 1

How long a flower is oldtimes? I forgotten do i get to pick 2 items?

I've heard around 14 weeks... Not sure how much variation there is in that.

• Like 1

Got to be honest here and second what @@SkyRider has said to a fashion, I have also read that the flowering time can be a little long.. I am sure if conditions are good and pheotypes are kind you could get a 10-11 weeker.

GV.

How long a flower is oldtimes? I forgotten do i get to pick 2 items?

I've only tested a limited amount but so far they're 8.5/10 weekers, the mother was always nicely done by week 9 so I'd doubt you'd find many that aren't pretty much totally finished by 10 weeks but who knows lol

• Like 1

The original Oldtimes that I grew out 2 packs worth could be anywhere from 7 weeks to 12 weeks.

The one I have the now is a 7 weeker, she's well done by then.

Thanks for the recommendations on the seeds! :)

Am I right in thinking I send the sub money in the envelope with all the other bits?