*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@GreenVision @Tenchie A while back after his meltdown, the only thing I see of him was a status update.

But one minute the update was there and then his account went.

His status was that he had fallen from the loft, something about getting in or out of the loft in a half arsed manner.

And if he had used a proper ladder or whatever then it wouldn't have happened.

He had smashed his leg to fek in several places, and his career livelihood was fucked.

But like I say, the status was there one minute and then he was gone :(

Shame as he was ok, had a few chemically induced meltdown's under different reincarnations, but generally sound :yinyang:

• Like 3

@@Green Gremlin

Maybe he had a panic attic lol lol..Sorry Icki if your reading this :P

I seen him logged on a while back,gave him a quick pm as I`d just got hold of his sshxps and wanted to know the flowering time.

We had a quick chat,and wished each other atb for the future and that was that off he went.

Good egg in my eyes.

Tenchie.

• Like 3

@@Green Gremlin @@Tenchie

Yer' hes a good chap, I had tried talking to him about the other a few times, advised he leave it be if even for a while.. Hopefully he comes back in the future some time, because I really do think it was the other that was causing him to go a bit off, something I have experienced myself..

Yer I hope his doing well.. Here's thinking of you Icki mate, hope your OK.

• Like 4

Funny I was just trying to look at his profile earlier and couldn't get on.

Wishing you all the best mate, wherever you are..... and if you ever wanna chat about smashed legs then I'm here :v:

• Like 3

I do recall that he had started some of the ssh x PS in his diary, if I remember he said the ssh was a cut that had been around for a while. 9 weeker if iI recall.

Hope he is alright, and comes back soon

Edited by sy100276
  • Like 2

His account is still here but for some reason it's spelt different than he had it... with two i's.. It's defo his account tho, cos I read a post last week and it was the same username with two i's.. And an edit was done by icki.. If ya with me... lol .. :unsure:

Hope he's doing OK... :stoned:

• Like 3

Yes i saw the extra i on his name the other day which threw me, i guess that leaves his original name open for a possible return one day?

Well hope he is ok, a shame he felt the need to leave.

• Like 2

I don't understand the deal here? Subscribe and one of Uk420's delightful members send you some seeds just because they're a nice guy!? :)

Subscribe and when you send payment to Joolz you also send a self addressed jiffy packet with a LARGE STAMP on it and your choice of seeds and Joolz will post them back to you :yep:

• Like 1

I don't understand the deal here? Subscribe and one of Uk420's delightful members send you some seeds just because they're a nice guy!? :)

This is a community, and although we all argue among ourselves :argue: , and think we know it all, we do what we can for each other.. :hug:

Sub fees help the site continue to run, as its not a self reliant thing by any means, so sometimes the members here might have some spare seeds and send them into the site, when you subscribe you choose something of the list and they will be sent out to you to add to your collection .

ATB.

GV.

• Like 6

Hi @, what can you tell me about the livers/blues x casey jones seeds? what's the flowering time like and do you have a pics? Cheers Oza

My first years subs went in last week. Within a matter of days my choice beans came through with a little added bonus ! Thanks @@Joolz and all the guys that contribute to make this a fantastic community.

• Like 1

@@oscar zeta acosta I have not grown any of the seeds that were sent in. I'm not growing at the mo. I would think they should be cooked between 9-11 weeks. Id guess some very smelly plants too.

The dadwas chemmy jones and is chemdog d xcasey jones. He had a very chem like honk.

Edited by Hash-Head
  • Like 3

Subscribe and when you send payment to Joolz you also send a self addressed jiffy packet with a LARGE STAMP on it and your choice of seeds and Joolz will post them back to you :yep:

This is a community, and although we all argue among ourselves :argue: , and think we know it all, we do what we can for each other.. :hug:

Sub fees help the site continue to run, as its not a self reliant thing by any means, so sometimes the members here might have some spare seeds and send them into the site, when you subscribe you choose something of the list and they will be sent out to you to add to your collection .

ATB.

GV.

Wow what a nice guy! Where / how do I subscribe? :)