*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Sent Joolz some Oldtimes x Oldtimes seeds for the site so thought i'd let people know a little about them.

The mother used was the best Oldtimes I had found out of 5 females, and the male was picked from 5 males based on vigor, internode spacing and overall performance.

The plan was to make a few seeds for fun but I ended up polinating my whole show :doh: that was in 2012 and I've just test grown a few out and they're very fun to grow but I have more seeds than I could possibly grow out and it would be such a shame for them to sit doing nothing for years when people could be having fun with them.

This is the mother from the cross

gallery_43757_4160_452435.jpg

I don’t have pics of the male but it was quite short and very vigorous, there wasn't a seedless bud in sight after he got to work, much to my despair at the time!

This is one of the test ones I have just finished, very short veg time and only 3.5L of coco. From what I can tell from the tests is that they will produce single colas unless you train them and they can get pretty big like the mother in the right conditions.

gallery_43757_4160_183765.jpg

These seeds were made in 2012 so the germ rate may not be 100% but it should be pretty high still, I got 100% but only did 5.

All the best people

:yinyang:

• Like 24

Am going to have to resubscribe for some old times f2.

Do I just send cash and info with sae as already subbed to mid 2018 and cannot select 1yr sub again ?

Thanks, all done and in the post.

I also submitted a batch of my latest creation since my previous appear to have sold out.

Mohan Ram (auto fem) X "Sweet Cheese x Super Skunk"(auto male). Can be found in my last diary - Mohanzilla yielded a few hundred good looking seeds ;)

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 2