*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Any one seen the parrot in the sun today, plucked all its feathers except it's head funny as fuck he would think he's in need of those gourmet meals @@Bubbles Depot lol

So I've been struggling to find threads with details of these strains or to stoned can someone kindly point a pothead in the right direction I'm after that lovely lemon kush from hash head

Ssh x psyco sister by icki

Well all of them really just wondering about what they look like they sound amazing and details would help me better in my selection.

Hydro

@@hydro4pot The lemon kush has been with us for 2 years now is one of my faves. She was found in some free seeds from attitude that were supposed to be a sensi seeds skunk1 autos but both seeds produced two female photoperiod plants. Both were great but this one stood out for the HUGE fans, rock hard buds and an aroma that is just amazing. I have called it lemon kush as it smells likes lemons and looks like a kush. What her lineage really is I don't know.

Here are some pics of the "lemon kush" courtesy of Lobo (wherever he is, bless his cotton socks)

gallery_51510_10491_152777.jpg

gallery_51510_10491_38760.jpg

gallery_51510_10491_309291.jpg

The Chemmy Jones male is a real stinker and should bring James Brown levels of funk to the sweet lemon.

• Like 32

Wow, have just sent my subs in and I put this on the list! Thank fuck for that, looks like its got some awesome genetics, great work @.

• Like 1

F@*k it ! After the love today im gonna subb ... missed out on so many good seeds by the looks of it.. gonna get me rolling on them lemon kush aswell i think. Whats the deal ?

Pay the subbs and come back here for the po addy to send my sa jiffys ?

F@*k it ! After the love today im gonna subb ... missed out on so many good seeds by the looks of it.. gonna get me rolling on them lemon kush aswell i think. Whats the deal ?

Pay the subbs and come back here for the po addy to send my sa jiffys ?

You post off the payment (£15) with a stamped addressed envelope and something saying your username and which seeds you want. Then they'll get sent out to you. I'll pm you the addy.

Woohoo subbie seeds arrived today!

Massive thanks to Joolz, Fang and icki!!!

Mine too and thanks to the three of them! I got Early Pink and SSH x PS but not planning to pop them until the grow after next.

• Like 3

updated list

From Highgrower

Pink Panther x (C3 x Cheese)

Master Kush x (C3 x Cheese)

(C3 x Cheese) x Masterkush

--------------------------------------------------------

from Bill Cooper

Sweet Tooth F2

NL x Sweet Tooth

--------------------------------------------------------

from uBercaMeL