*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@Joolz, am finally sending my subs in tomorrow for the first time and think I have got everything covered.

Regarding seed choice, I have put a few on the list and of course don't expect them all. I know someone asked recently, but are there still some of Icki's SSH x Phycho Sister left?

Cheers, Mental.

updated list

From Highgrower

Pink Panther x (C3 x Cheese)

Master Kush x (C3 x Cheese)

(C3 x Cheese) x Masterkush

-------------------------------------------------------

From Fang

Early Pink Kush ( regs)

--------------------------------------------------------

from Bill Cooper

Sweet Tooth F2

NL x Sweet Tooth

from uBercaMeL

Cheese Kush x Wonder Kush

Wonder Kush

from Inspiration101

Sweet Cheese Auto Fem x Superskunk Auto

from Icki

SSH x Psycho Sister

from Hash Head

Lemon Kush x Chemmy Jones

Blues / Livers x Chemmy Jones

• Like 5

@@Joolz

Is there a thread anywhere for when OT last did a seed drop? So I can see how it works? I've looked and can't find one. Just wanna be prepared because I don't wanna miss this newest one. Is it first to pay gets to play? Or first to respond to the thread? If there's a thread somewhere showing how it's done I'd appreciate pointing in the right direction. :)

@@Blayz'd Normally we get a head's up mate.

We get told the date and time it start's.

I cant remember if it is 8am or 9am start time though.

Then We PM our choice as soon as possible on or after the start time (before the start date and time will be void)

1st come 1st served.

Have cash ready to send off for purchase, not snag the beans and not have payment ready.

Then usually before the end of that day you get a pm back saying you were succesfull, telling you what to do next.

Send payment off.

Get beans arrive at your safe addy.

That is how I remember it went before.

Might be different this time round, but we will get a head's up I am sure :yinyang:

• Like 3

@@Green Gremlin, thanks for that info, its very useful!

I am about to send my subs in and have read a few people mention a safe address. I understand why this might be a good idea, but I have had a couple of breeders send seeds to the address where I grow. If I can trust them, then surely I can trust this site and have them sent to my home address?

I am being naive, or should I have them sent elsewhere in my name?

Cheers all, Mental.

@@Green Gremlin, thanks for that info, its very useful!

I am about to send my subs in and have read a few people mention a safe address. I understand why this might be a good idea, but I have had a couple of breeders send seeds to the address where I grow. If I can trust them, then surely I can trust this site and have them sent to my home address?

I am being naive, or should I have them sent elsewhere in my name?

Cheers all, Mental.

Safe addresses are a nice little safety net but its really not a big issue to worry about. You'll be fine. Especially with it just bein uk420.

• Like 2

@@Mental Chops You could have a safe addy but they ( or the persons other half) could open your package, not just for seed's but growing equipment etc.

Then your cover could be blown.

Better to have nobody knowing your business.

Pro's and con's with both choices.

Anyway seed's aren't illegal, they are just for souvenir's anyway, none of us lot would ever dream of germing any :naughty:lol

• Like 6

I buy Cannabis seeds to top my bloomer's with, they add a very nutty flavor to the bread when you toast it.....

• Like 8

My parrot is a picky eater. She won't touch regular hemp seed for some reason. That's why I buy the gourmet stuff from boutique hemp seed suppliers. It's expensive but she's worth it.

• Like 9