*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

...... another question, do you just post cash? It's not all that clear through the process, sorry if I am being thick again :/

I just sent cash in the post, in the form of a note. :)

You need to send a self address padded envelope with a large first class stamp.. inside another envelope with the subs payment (postal order or cash) and seed choice, addressed to the po box, with a large first class stamp on that one too.

I'm not sure but I have subby seeds here which might be good for medical. I've PMed someone to see if anything on the list is better than these for medical. If mine are better I'll send them back to Joolz and you can have them instead. ;)

• Like 4

Hi Mrs R, Sorry I can't help with a medicinal selection of seeds but most do send cash in an envelope with a jiffy bag and stamped envelope for return. :v:

• Like 1

So I finally got my ass into gear yesterday and went and picked my subbie beans up from my safe address (forgot to grab them last week, but they did turn up pretty quickly).

Found not only my long awaited smile f2's, but also some SSH x Psychosister in there. @@Joolz Were they meant to be in there bud? If so thank you very much. If not I'll happily return them!

Either way, very pleased with my Smile's. Thanks to all involved in the site. The information I have gained from here is worth far more than the few quid I give in sub payments and the community spirit here is second to none :-)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Getting back in the game and want to subscribe to support my favourite lurk :)

Are free beans still on offer and where to send cash, etc.

I hope there will be another pot noodle comp this year.... Might even enter :)