*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@highgrower

I think the KS X KS is a Killerskunk cross. It threw me off that they were not KS f2, but maybe they were a less selective cross made a little quicker to get some seeds to the subie section, not to sure.

They're getting planted next crop either way ;) .

GV.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 1

You should get something special @@GreenVision

I will be taking a very close look at the results of these.

Would be a wonder to get something special with a SmellyBerry touch. Hopefully I find a daughter that took the SB traits from mummy and Daddy. You never know !

GV.

• Like 1

I CBA to go through 150 pages of people asking to be PM'd the address so I'll just ask the question instead:

Is the list of currently available subbie seeds the same one that's in the opening post or is it updated throughout the thread and I have to go trawling for it?

Also, can someone PM me the address, please? ;)

Actually, I'm not kidding. I got to the address page the other day while looking for the seed list and I've since read you only get to see it once. I didn't need it at the time so didn't write it down :fish:

I did notice that it's somewhere I know reasonably well though, if that helps :)

Sent. I hope there's some Smile f2 left because I want to know what all of the fuss is about :)

Of course like a moron I left a line off the address on my SAE but the general consensus (me and the missus) is that it'll still get there. Fingers crossed!

Sent. I hope there's some Smile f2 left because I want to know what all of the fuss is about :)

Of course like a moron I left a line off the address on my SAE but the general consensus (me and the missus) is that it'll still get there. Fingers crossed!

There's a smile f2 in the cream of the crop this month. Have a look at her. I like F2 seeds due to the variations and unique things you can find in them. I think anyone who knows anything will agree that the genetics in the smile strain is capable of producing special plants. It's also quite rare that it has what appears to be a sativa type high.. in a short flowering strain. There's loads of things to like about smile. Have a read about it.

• Like 6

There's a smile f2 in the cream of the crop this month. Have a look at her. I like F2 seeds due to the variations and unique things you can find in them. I think anyone who knows anything will agree that the genetics in the smile strain is capable of producing special plants. It's also quite rare that it has what appears to be a sativa type high.. in a short flowering strain. There's loads of things to like about smile. Have a read about it.

I'll certainly do that tomorrow.

I've read some stuff here and there and everyone seems to rate it highly, but I'm afraid I'm still too new at this to be able to understand everything that's said (I need to learn more about what an F2 is, for instance). The description of the high sounds perfect though. I'm a natural Mr Grumpypantz much of the time so it would be nice to try a different facial expression :) - like that one :)

• Like 2