*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I think I got Superskunk x SB x Black Jack x Nepalese

How do I get info on this strain? What it taste/smell like, sativa or indica, flowering time, yield and potency.

If it's got a sweetness like blues/cheese and jack herer strains then il pop 1-2 seeds in with my current grow. I don't really like haze much either.

I think I got Superskunk x SB x Black Jack x Nepalese

How do I get info on this strain? What it taste/smell like, sativa or indica, flowering time, yield and potency.

If it's got a sweetness like blues/cheese and jack herer strains then il pop 1-2 seeds in with my current grow. I don't really like haze much either.

I wouldnt call this a strain more crosses - mums in the crosses were all cuts from other people and all are decent smokes.

A few people have grown out the SB x (Black Jack x Nepalese) seeds which the dad was from - i think most found it was ready by 8 weeks - check out sickleafs diary on here. The mum was a g13 superskunk cut which was a very pokey stoned smoke. I havnt had the chance to grow out this particular cross yet so if you do any feedback would be great.

I wouldnt call this a strain more crosses - mums in the crosses were all cuts from other people and all are decent smokes.

A few people have grown out the SB x (Black Jack x Nepalese) seeds which the dad was from - i think most found it was ready by 8 weeks - check out sickleafs diary on here. The mum was a g13 superskunk cut which was a very pokey stoned smoke. I havnt had the chance to grow out this particular cross yet so if you do any feedback would be great.

Hey ive jus been through sick leafs profile and cant find anything to do with that strain. Sorry do you have the link or any help how I can find it?

When I type the crosses in it dont find it, nor google.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Hey ive jus been through sick leafs profile and cant find anything to do with that strain. Sorry do you have the link or any help how I can find it?

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 2

yeah thats ok mate, a few others have done the same

nice one, cheers.

now, must admit to having just deleted my saved address for sending the ticket to :headpain:

can someone send me it either to my account here or to my email addy I registered with? :unsure:

:magic:

cheers, got it.

Couldn't edit previous post - just wanted to add - posted the necessary yesterday morning, thanks Joolz.

i think they gave it a name of spiderberry search that in forms and you get a few results

Joolz or one of the mods, can you tell me what seeds are left in the pot for new subscibers ?

cheers JH

When you subscribe to UK420 :skin_up:

Thanks to the generosity of Chemist who has donated these seeds we have some interesting crosses to give away free with every subscription whilst stocks last :)

To subscribe you just need to follow this link for details

If you include a small jiffy bag and 1st class "large" stamp and a safe addy with your subs payment we will send you 10 seeds on receipt :skin_up:

the crosses on offer from Chemist are:

smottie x psychosis

smile x uk cheese

smottie x uk cheese

smellyberry x uk cheese

Edited to add new seeds kindly donated by Highgrower :yinyang:

Killer x SB x BJ x Nep

Mango x SSH x BJ x Nep x SB

Killer x SB x BJ x Nep

SAD x Lot5 x Smottie

Lot 5 x lot5 x Smottie

Smottie x Lot 5

Smottie x Mango x SSH

Blueberry Auto x Auto Assasin F2

Superskunk x SB x Black Jack x Nepalese

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Hi Strak, that was on 2nd of April bro lol:haveadab:

Its been updated 5 or 6 times since then, 10 outta 10 for effort tho :yep:

Love n' Light pT :yinyang:

Sorry stupid question i know but are the Blueberry Autos - auto Assasin auto strains, i thought they were all regular seeds is all

do i put my address on the jiffy bag ?

Thanks

this is whats left according to Joolz the other day.

Smottie x Lot 5

Blueberry Auto x Auto Assasin F2

Superskunk x SB x Black Jack x Nepalese