*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@Tenchie

The address is simple enough matey, but you will need to ask Joolz if there is any left as when I ask a few days back things were getting time.

Don't hang about mate, get in there as you might get lucky.

Good luck.

GV.

• Like 1

@@KanedAndUnable. The smell at the moment is a strong zesty floral-ness and I wish the drying process was quicker :)

When I saw the Smile f2's on the list again I had considered sending more subs but that would have been greedy as I still have 7 seeds in the fridge. In saying that there are some others in the list that I fancy trying. For those that do get the f2's you are in for a real treat. Just sampling a small quick dried bud for my Friday after work smoke, delicious, very happy here !

Cheers mate @@Devcal, I bet my wages you are enjoying yours :)

Edited by shire
  • Like 4

@@shire you would win that bet mate....I will get some picks up here and a smoke report on the Smile f2 and Smile x Psychosis (just getting into it properly the last week or so) when I get some time ,just that commodity is in short supply right now :lookaround:

eta...they are both lush and should be snapped up whenever possible, if you have some in the fridge get those suckers popped asap!

Edited by Devcal
  • Like 1

@Tenchie

The address is simple enough matey, but you will need to ask Joolz if there is any left as when I ask a few days back things were getting time.

Don't hang about mate, get in there as you might get lucky.

Good luck.

GV.

Just having another read mate and the :D was meant to be I secured some smile f2 not that I knew what Ksxks was lol...sorry.

Anyone know?

Tenchie.