*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

About to post my subs no idea about this crack with the free seeds 😦?

E2a just read page 1

Edited by Danknorthwest

About to post my subs no idea about this crack with the free seeds ?

Pick some off the list Joolz posted on the last page. Include it in your sub. Put a self addressed envelope in the envelope you send with the subs in it. You need a large 1st class stamp on both envelopes. :)

• Like 1

Apologies for being a bit remiss in this, but got my seeds safe & sound last week. So thank you very much.

You're all stars (and that is firm-a-mean't).

any smoke reports from these subbie seeds, guys? need to get my sub on but cant decide what to go for. too many decisions, and with regs i wanna get it right :)

:yahoo: Subbies seeds arrived this morning, thanks @@Joolz for sending them and thanks to all those :chef: that send them in :yep: When I pop them I will document the grow ;)

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Would love to try the smile f2`s! Are there some left anyone? If not I don`t mind going on a waiting list till next time.

Will post 2 years of subs this weekend if some kind person could pm me the address please.

Thanks.

Tenchie.