*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

So the smile f2, are OTxCHxCHxSM. Thats alright then as i've already got it :rockon:

Seeming no one got the heart to put u straight instead of taking the piss :P

F2 will be SMxSM mate :yep:

• Like 6

I love these armor plated tight bud plants. Best buds I've grown have been that formation of budding. Always dense like rocks too lol Love them. They're my favorate. Nice pics bro.

• Like 1

So the 'ScoutTrip'(girl scout cookies x headtrip) has been in the jars a couple of weeks and I thought I had better come back with a little smoke report before it's all gone or I forget. lol

I enjoyed growing her almost as much as I have enjoyed smoking her!gallery_72219_10202_29610.jpg

I always struggle with these things but will start by saying this is not your average weed and not 'like' anything I've tried before with some unusual aroma's and flavors!gallery_72219_10202_27023.jpg

The nugs are solid and dense and go far in the grinder.gallery_72219_10202_78559.jpggallery_72219_10202_35276.jpg

The smell is hard to describe but has really developed over the last ten days. It is very sweet and very skunky. Maybe a little fuely with hints of coffee and lemon.gallery_72219_10202_15220.jpg

The smoke can only be described as earthy and smooth.gallery_72219_10202_13649.jpg

I have found her to be quite heavy so not the best daytime smoke but fantastic for insomnia and appetite!gallery_72219_10202_9127.jpg

A definate keeper and I will be growing her again at some point, will give her an extra 5days though for perfection.

I'd like to thank @@mrchang once again for sending these beans in! :yep:gallery_72219_10202_81542.jpg

Subscribe to the site guy's for your chance to grow something special - half of the COTC entries are homemade hacks/subbie seeds!:woot:

ATB - iBD :yinyang:

• Like 12