*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Panic over.. lol

I have several batches of smile f2's that I have done over the years trying to choose the best dad and some of them are old.. I was getting less than 75% germ rates which I am not happy to send in however I have found the batch that I sent in last time which have 100% germ rate..

Wahey!!

When will joolz have them? I'll get my subby ready :D

Sent my sub in today. If you're wondering what happened to the envelope...my back pockets are shit and it fell out in the field this morning when I was chucking a ball round for the dog lol Hopefully it's dry when it gets there lol Stupid jeans..

I'll have some of those Smile F2 off Madgiz when they show up.

@@Booty - Send it now man. Just be patient and forget they're coming. They'll arrive soon enough.

• Like 4

@@Blayz'd them Smile F2 are stunning, they grew themself ! even a shite grower like me had a result with them :lookaround: Thank all the gods i still have some left if i ever start again.

Edited by royst71

@@Blayz'd them Smile F2 are stunning, they grew themself ! even a shite grower like me had a result with them :lookaround: Thank all the gods i still have some left if i ever start again.

Yeah man. It's because the genetics in them are shit hot mate. I already know before I even grow them. Those ones make me excited. Glad you had some nice ones in there. :)

• Like 1

@@hashmaster3000 i dont know (not done them) but if i was you i would be asking for OTxCHxCHxSM. they like mars (worlds away )

not tarting what i have done (but if i can anyone can ) As i have said before their should be a UK420 seed bank :clown:

When you get your subs have a look in the subbie thead.lol:shock:

• Like 2

Is there anything in the list which will suit a grow short on height (~80cm) ?

The autos I sent in will fit under that no problem for one option.

• Like 1

Panic over.. lol

I have several batches of smile f2's that I have done over the years trying to choose the best dad and some of them are old.. I was getting less than 75% germ rates which I am not happy to send in however I have found the batch that I sent in last time which have 100% germ rate..

:notworthy:

Would be great to see them back in stock. Was distraught when I realized I missed out on the last batch.

ATB.

GV.

• Like 1