*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Memory Loss x (Smottie x Mango Haze) and SSH x Psycho Sister would probably be the 2 I would choose the now.

Having never grown out any of the parents though I'm just going on what sounds nice lol lol lol

• Like 1

@Joolz This needs pinning to the top of each seed list mate :yes:

We have received a few subs that have been sent with insufficient postage, each time we receive one of these it costs us £1.11 to pick up and it takes around 10 days longer to reach us .

Please remember to send using a first class large stamp, not an ordinary 1st class that you would use for a letter and also please remember that you need the same attached to your return padded envelope otherwise we have to pay your return postage too

The deal is and always has been one pack of seeds per subscription.
Please don't ask us to do a pick and mix affair and send single seeds out, its too time consuming to pack, it uses a lot more packaging and because the seeds are regular not feminised you increase your chances of receiving all males

So to recap:
Send a small padded envelope with a first class large stamp affixed along with a note listing your 1st and 2nd choice of seeds and your username, and send that inside another envelope with a 1st class large stamp attached

Cheers

Edited by BDG
  • Like 3

latest list

also a heads up that lately we have received a few subs that have been sent with insufficient postage, each time we receive one of these it costs us £1.11 to pick up and it takes around 10 days longer to reach us .

Please remember to send using a first class large stamp, not an ordinary 1st class that you would use for a letter and also please remember that you need the same attached to your return padded envelope otherwise we have to pay your return postage too

and finally, the deal is and always has been one pack of seeds per subscription.

please don't ask us to do a pick and mix affair and send single seeds out, its too time consuming to pack, it uses a lot more packaging and because the seeds are regular not feminised you increase your chances of receiving all males

so to recap

send a small padded envelope with a first class large stamp affixed along with a note listing your 1st and 2nd choice of seeds and your username, and send that inside another envelope with a 1st class large stamp attached

cheers

If i was one of these people that used a normal first class stamp let me know,and i will send a book of stamps to you..

@@madgiz hi mate just trying to understand why this may be..were they old beans or had you deselected previous for certain reason.?

Panic over.. lol

I have several batches of smile f2's that I have done over the years trying to choose the best dad and some of them are old.. I was getting less than 75% germ rates which I am not happy to send in however I have found the batch that I sent in last time which have 100% germ rate..

• Like 10

@@madgiz.Mine have been 49 from 50 germed so far.I was a bit para sending in but though coz they might be pony. :rofl:

But i do have faith in the ssh .Its just one male i had but he reminded me of the lanky ps girl, so it was game on.I do realise now though that breeding is all about getting a solid male.After a long selection process.I just want everyone to know i had a male that shagged my ssh.No selection process.

But I've treated mine in the usual shit manner thats become the norm lately in my room,and flourishing big time.I can wait to taste em. :yinyang:

Edited by icki