*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

No idea. Just whenever joolz has time and need to change it. Wont be much new on it so dont wait unless there is something specific your waiting for like icki's ssh x ps or madgiz's f2s

E2a @@syrus420

Edited by BDG
  • Like 1

dont wait unless there is something specific your waiting for like icki's ssh x ps or madgiz's f2s

I wouldn't hold your breath on the f2's mate as my germ testing hasn't been overly successful so far..

• Like 3

No idea. Just whenever joolz has time and need to change it. Wont be much new on it so dont wait unless there is something specific your waiting for like icki's ssh x ps or madgiz's f2s

E2a @@syrus420

was waiting on hope for madgizs f2s :shock:

I wouldn't hold your breath on the f2's mate as my germ testing hasn't been overly successful so far..

but if that's the case I will order now an wait for these babys until next time ! :oldtoker: thanks peeps

I've got some freebies from a few weeks ago. Can anyone tell me more about Smottie x MSSH ? I've tried a search but no results. :( I'm trying to decide what to sprout next and these sound 'interesting' but what are they? Anyone grown them? Cheers.

hey,

I didn't know about this when I sent in my subscription. Does it apply to my subscription too..? If it does, can someone please message me the details of what to do if I'd like to have the pleasure of choosing some seeds..?

That way I can join in with what sounds like a 'spoilt for choice' situation, as well as (maybe) figuring out where and how messaging is hidden, since i'm at a loss to figure out where it is right now.

Thanks.

e2a : just seen I need 50 posts to PM, so any other suggestions appreciated.

Edited by The storm-tossed mouse

@@The storm-tossed mouse the list is on page 135: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=320188&p=4280590

Every subscriber gets free beans! Just pick a pack of seeds from the list and either get up to 50 posts and pm joolz.

Really you are meant to send in a Jiffy and return postage with your subs but i guess you will be accommodated due to the fact you didn't realise.

50 posts doesn't take so long if you just go say hi a few places and drop in a couple diaries and spread some love.

Enjoy your seeds mate! :v:

• Like 2

latest list

From Highgrower

Pink Killer x Smellyberry Grapefruit Diesel 2

Pink Panther x (C3 x Cheese)

Master Kush x (C3 x Cheese)

Blues x Exodus Cheese

(C3 x Cheese) x Masterkush

Blues x CH9 Superhaze

Memory Loss x (Blues x Cheese)

Memory Loss x CH9 Superhaze

Memory Loss x (Smottie x Mango Haze)

-------------------------------------------------------

From Fang

Early Pink Kush ( regs)

--------------------------------------------------------

from Bill Cooper

Sweet Tooth F2

NL x Sweet Tooth

from uBercaMeL

Cheese Kush x Wonder Kush

Wonder Kush

from Inspiration101

Sweet Cheese Auto Fem x Superskunk Auto

from Icki

SSH x Psycho Sister

also a heads up that lately we have received a few subs that have been sent with insufficient postage, each time we receive one of these it costs us £1.11 to pick up and it takes around 10 days longer to reach us .

Please remember to send using a first class large stamp, not an ordinary 1st class that you would use for a letter and also please remember that you need the same attached to your return padded envelope otherwise we have to pay your return postage too

and finally, the deal is and always has been one pack of seeds per subscription.

please don't ask us to do a pick and mix affair and send single seeds out, its too time consuming to pack, it uses a lot more packaging and because the seeds are regular not feminised you increase your chances of receiving all males

so to recap

send a small padded envelope with a first class large stamp affixed along with a note listing your 1st and 2nd choice of seeds and your username, and send that inside another envelope with a 1st class large stamp attached

cheers

• Like 13

subbing up today for psycho sister x ssh sounds great might get two years and get mem loss x smottie too lol:) have a good day folks .

thanks for list joolz

50 posts doesn't take so long if you just go say hi a few places and drop in a couple diaries and spread some love.

Thanks for the reply BDG. Appreciated. Aye, I'll get to 50 posts by the by, or by some byes, as well as some hellos. Spreading some love seems like a great way to go about things, and I'll definitely make an effort to make that a focus of my visits here when I can. Thanks for the heads up.

I'll do what you ask Joolz and wack an envelope in an envelope (inanenvelopeinanenvelopeinanenvelope and so on, until there is a thorough enveloping all round), and cheers in advance for the seeds. Bargain. Regs though...ooer.

The Blues x CH9 Superhaze is winking at me over her glass, whilst the SSH x Psycho Sister stands just that little bit too close every time we talk, and we've got this mad thing going on where she's seeing how dilated my pupils are when I'm talking to her, which is making her's inflame, which in turn sets me off further, giving her a further kick. It's real loopy.

Anyhoo...had a bargain today. My 2 year old Moto G stopped working properly, so I took it into town dreading having to shell out as I've just splashed all my spondoolahs on a camera for my lovelies. He decided it was to do with me not updating my Android Jellybean for lack of WiFi. So a banana milkshake later I leave Ronald's with Kit Kat installed.

Hey presto, no better.

So I check through what bits I understand and a banana milkshake later I walk out with Android Lollipop on my phone and all is better than well. It's a very swanky upgrade, with lovely cleaner typing pad amongst other things.

Very happy, whiskers atwitch.

Thanks for the help and the site.