*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

hey guys im subscribing next when I get paid just wondering will there still be seeds available??

I was gonna order seeds next week. I need to get up an running ASAP but thinking if I can get seeds with sub its more logical to that and can grab a few years sub

do you get a certain amount of seeds for every year you purchase or? how's it work?

@ak drewski

For each year that you subscribe you get 10 seeds of your choice from the most recent list..

You can pay your subs for as many years as you like and your subscription will just roll on..

• Like 4

@@madgiz

thanks mate will be getting sub filled in next week. is it poss you could tell me what seeds will still available a bit closer to when I get subscription? thanks

@@bigmikey23 send in cash or blank postal order to the PO box address that is provided when you go to >manage subscription in the menu under your name (top right of screen),

Dont forget to include your safe address and return postage on a spare jiffy envelope when you send in your subs so Joolz can send you back your beans.

PO box address only shows once so make sure you write it down when it appears.

Everybody wants the smiles lol im keeping my fingers crossed that they germ but if they dont ill live. People think it hurts not being able to try smile but its worse when u know u love it and its what uve been searching for and not able to get it

Edited by hashmaster3000

@@Joolz I am trying to resub for 2 years,but i can not select the subscription to get the details etc,i have tried a few times with no luck.I go to manage subscription and can't select the sub i need.Is it because i still have subs till 15th oct?

Edited by Arthur Mix