*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

and if you become a lifetime member does that mean you get the free seeds everytime they land? :P

Edited by bigmikey23

@@bigmikey23

The list is on page 129, but id wait as im pretty sure the new updated list is probably coming in the next week or two when joolz has time.

There will be out of stock items on the old list by now, such as the spiderberry. And there are new beans incoming too :yep:

• Like 2

No worries mate, worth the wait imo.. no promises on how long though it may be a bit longer just depends how busy joolz is.

and if you become a lifetime member does that mean you get the free seeds everytime they land? :P

lol would be nice if it did!! Nice try though :rolleyes:

• Like 2

@@Paul Dee top right of screen go to your name then manage subscription, it will only show you the address once so make sure you write it down.

If you did that already and missed it then reply and someone will pm you but i think you need 50 posts before you can use pm mate so best get busy posting! :v:

how many free seeds do you get? :)

£15 for ten

any sorry to do peoples heads in but does anybody have a rough idea to when they are landing again? :D

When what is landing? There is a list of what is currently available a few pages back...

Sorry im sure this might be an obvious question but how do i subscribe? Also what seeds do i get?

Thanks guys

Click on your user name at the top of the screen and then select 'Manage Subscriptions'. You can take it from there :)

• Like 1