*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Bummer.

How do you go about choosing your free beans, is there more info about the menu perhaps a gallery that would be nice.

Just drop a PM to Joolz with your selection man, the list is somewhere in this thread a few pages back.

Regarding info on the strains the donator of them is probably your best starting point, checking out the parent strains is a good reference too. I guess there will be a fair bit of variation in the plants produced too though but thats the fun in it.

All the best with it :yep:

• Like 1

@@craigfjyp

Nice work with those smile x psychosis from madgiz, is it possible to get these beans in subs or has that ship sailed?

cheers mate...

the list is on page 129 of this thread mate, i'm not sure what's left though so you might be better to pm joolz to make sure they still have what you chose...he might even tell you when the updated list is getting posted.

• Like 2

Just got mine too, asked for Blues x Cheese and got some Sweet Tooth f2 as a bonus. Now that's value for money! Thanks to the donators and as always to Joolz :v:

• Like 1

Looking to do a two year subscription in the next couple of weeks and I want to try to choose a strain which will give me a motivational get stuff done sort of high and another strain which will help me to relax and even to sleep.

Does anybody reckon any of the current selection of strains can satisfy either of those criteria?

Also I like citrus and fruity tasting bud.

Thanks for input.

Looking to do a two year subscription in the next couple of weeks and I want to try to choose a strain which will give me a motivational get stuff done sort of high and another strain which will help me to relax and even to sleep.

Does anybody reckon any of the current selection of strains can satisfy either of those criteria?

Also I like citrus and fruity tasting bud.

Thanks for input.

@@MancMenace

the smile x psychosis is a get stuff done sort of weed mate...it makes you happy just to get on with what you got to do...its not a couchlock type of weed but it still helps a little with sleeping also.

i had 7 females out of 10 seeds and they all finished flowering a couple of days after 9 weeks and i got a good crop from them...iv kept 7 cuttings of the S x P to go in along with my other subbie beans(blues x noname) which i'll be flowering in about 2 weeks.

• Like 1

Last 3 of ratdogs psycho bx2s are a couple of weeks old now and lookin good. I fuckin knew I should have snaggled another pack or two of these.