*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

no its actually new stock, confusing i know :upside:

Pm me when you have 50 posts and i'll send you the po box mate.

• Like 1

Good evening. Well,as I have had the "lets be friends" chat. I can put the money saved towards another sub session.

Joolz. Posting off first thing mate.

Just wanna say a quick thanks to @@highgrower. You sent me a selection of your stock after I had a few duds in the one pack. I've not got through them all yet but I've just taken 10 Oz of a single C3xOldtimes and there's not a single bit of scraggle in there. Nice dense bud (quite similar to psychosis in appearance) with a cheesy smell and a flavour I can't quite put my finger on. Liquorice maybe? It's a sort of sharp tang that me and my neighbour were pondering over last night. Very nice either way. Thank you, Highgrower. :)

Really should get around to working out the picture posting method. I'm both busy and lazy though. It's a semi productive combination. I can only apologize. :russian:

I wonder if you can offer any advice.....After having a bit of mildew from the clone fairy I've had to let this particular plant go as I don't want to risk it coming back later down the line if I clone it. I still have 3 or 4 beans left. Did you find the C3xOT's to be varied or are they mostly the same? I'll be quite gutted if I don't manage to reproduce what I have here from fresh seed. :(

Edited by Snowziff

I wonder if you can offer any advice.....After having a bit of mildew from the clone fairy I've had to let this particular plant go as I don't want to risk it coming back later down the line if I clone it. I still have 3 or 4 beans left. Did you find the C3xOT's to be varied or are they mostly the same? I'll be quite gutted if I don't manage to reproduce what I have here from fresh seed. :(

I've not grown C3 x OT's myself, but maybe they'll be more varied :unsure:

Mildew shouldn't be an inherited trait afaik. Unless it's prone to such conditions?

Just my 2p worth... pT :yinyang:

@@Snowziff - sounds like u have a nice result there!

Ii havent done the C3 x Oldtimes yet but doubt they are going to be uniform - as @@passintime said mildew isnt something inherited and rather a fungus which can be treated quite easily.

• Like 2

Wow @@Snowziff 10oz off one plant, great result......don't beat yourself up if get a bit less off the next one though :lookaround:

Thanks chap. It was a scrog so not too amazing but still a nice result. :)

I've not grown C3 x OT's myself, but maybe they'll be more varied :unsure:

Mildew shouldn't be an inherited trait afaik. Unless it's prone to such conditions?

Just my 2p worth... pT :yinyang:

@@Snowziff - sounds like u have a nice result there!

Ii havent done the C3 x Oldtimes yet but doubt they are going to be uniform - as @@passintime said mildew isnt something inherited and rather a fungus which can be treated quite easily.

Oh that's a shame because this is a really nice smoke. I'd have like to keep it in the line up. Maybe something even nicer will come from the other beans though, eh?! :D

With the Mildew (not wanting to take the thread too off topic) I picked it up from a C99 clone and it's taken a hell of a lot of treating and two 'cycles'/sets of cutting to get to a point where it seems to have fully gone. I was finding it came back even after seemingly successful treatment. I've cleaned the space and everything but even taking the cuts elsewhere it would still happen. Spent a good few pennies on treatments too. :(

Anything brief you guys can suggest for successful powdery mildew treatment?