*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Thanks to all the contributors!! Lifetime beans arrived. Thanks to Joolz and uk420 team. Thanks to Mrs. Warrior who found the envelope after I stashed the seeds in a "good spot" and forgot where the next morning!. Doh! Time to pop some memory loss perhaps, quite appropriate...

;)

Crystal

• Like 11

Just popped my last 3 psycho bx2s (thanks ratdog and Uk420) I got last time round. First lot I done were belters (7.5oz off one in a 10ltr pot) so I've got high hopes again.

• Like 1

Hi how do I retrive the ticket for my sub? I bookmarked the link to print later and now it's not there.

Edited by JhonDough

@@JhonDough Just write your user name, safe address and choice of seeds on a bit of paper mate :yep:

I'll send you a Pm with the PO box aswell as i guess you'll be needing that too.

E2a: cant Pm you mate you'll need to get yourself up to 50 posts first :headpain:

Edited by BDG

yeah just go over to new members page and say hello to a few people mate rather than spam in here :yep:

e2a: no problem matey, enjoy your beans whatever you choose! Just to add it may be worth including a second choice in case your first isn't available for whatever reason..

Edited by BDG