*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Sorry, change of plan. Will have to be Tues now, at least now I van pick a couple. Every cloud and all that.

• Like 1

count me in for the blues x exodus cheese

im not able to find the p,o, box address, could someone please pm it to me ?

will send the cash off tomorrow.

Hello sending my sub's off today got a few questions,what size jiffy bag do I need and should I get two large first class stamps,and is it OK getting them sent to your home address and I never grown from seed before so what is the best seeds to go for, for a beginner thanks in advance

hey,would i be right in assuming the seed list a few pages back,the ones in black you have and the ones

in red gone or low? and obviously i put 1st 2nd and 3rd choice just incase?

many thanks

kfb

Me need seeds! I can put some 19~20 week flowering, low yielding, high hermie prone.. pure sats in the mix, if you want. High risk, very high reward!

• Like 1

Many thanks @@Joolz and a big thank you to @@highgrower.

All is looking very nice in my collection, all be it a small one, but I think I am going to have to move house now so I can get a better variety grow on, I must switch to mothers or risk losing something special.

For anyone who hasn't subbed there are some great crosses knocking around and great support to grow, so what are you waiting for?

Thanks again Joolz and all those that contribute to the seedbank and to the site in general, fantastic work all round.

And yes if you hadn't guessed I got the Spiderberry :yahoo:

C.

• Like 1