*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@SkyRider send double the subs, i.e. £30 and Joolz will stick you 2 years subs on and choose 2 packs of seeds......thats the way forward mate :yes:

@@Hiphip, your damn right on those Spiderberry, they look sweet....always like something a bit different and Smellyberry is a strain I came too late to the canna growing world to sample. Gave Joolz a shout as soon as I seen this drop from highgrower.......so glad I was patient as there are a few very nice looking hacks in there, something special to be found for sure :yep:
  • Like 1

Hey guys,

just sorting out my subs, however ive lost access to the page that allows me to print the ticket off with my account info?

Any advice guys, am i good to just write down my account name on the note i send in with my subs?

Gunna be a lottery who's post arrives first at this rate. Very limited stock and a lot of interest in that spiderberry. :shock:

@@BDG I know what you mean. Think I might miss out as Iccan't post mine for7 days. But there are some great seeds on offer.

Very generous.

There is still plenty of nice choices up there mate and some spiderberry crosses too if that's what you wanted.

Get it in the post asap and see what happens! :yep:

• Like 1

Mine too, cheers @@Joolz and @@highgrower, this site and its members just keep on giving, so, so good, god knows what state my grow would be in without it/you guys

........so excited to get some seeds popped now, I was just moaning the other day I had not had a chance to try the SmellyBerry (new to this growing game)......now have some SpiderBerry seeds :yahoo: and some other lovely genetics in the stash too. I just need to sort my veg space and we will be away, I feel a fair few may be getting popped :yep:.

I feel a lot happier also that I have managed to get a grip on taking cuts, seems so easy now.....so when I do find a gem I won't lose it! Let the search commence :wub:

• Like 2

Off down the post box with me jiffy :nenenenene:

I know im a bit late to the party for some spiderberry but still looking forwards to getting some lovely beans back in a few day time :yep:

Edited by BDG
  • Like 1