*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@ELO that cheese looks splendid. I was going to get them, but went for the smile f2 instead.

Smile is a great plant no doubt about it, these cheese though are proper stinky and have been real easy to grow so can't fault them at all, we'll see how the smoke it :yep:

• Like 1

AFAIK UGORG never released the IBL publicly..

Yea normal blues from them not the IBL line.

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 1

@@Blunt_Wit yes mate got a diary of my exploits. First grow and all that. Currently on day 26 flower.

Diary is called my wardrobe adventure. Or I have an album up.

Get em popped mate. She liked to be supercropped btw.

Edited by sy100276

Looking forward to the newest members of the team - UgOrg KS x Lot5Evo and sweet cheese AutoFem x SuperSkunk Auto.. The autos were a last minute impulsive decision to increase my odds outdoors this year (maybe save a couple beans to test indoors) and the KS x Evo... well they were a hard choice, theres some crackers on that list but I just couldn't resist.. I have always wanted to try ugorgs KS but never got the cash for their seeds! crossed with evo as well, well that has to be some scale of good!

I have planted my Suicide Cheese beans and the 4 seeds that survived were female, one of which is outside at 2 feet in my breeding patch. The other 3 are in my mini cardboard box veg cab bonsai'ing away nicely, ready for the day I switch back from Auto to Photo.. I'll only keep the very best one as a mother.

Exited to see what happens! :skin_up:

Taf

:smokin:

• Like 3

My new beans hit the mat this morning (blues x noname and pink panther x cheesexc3) I can't wait till I can pop them :D but I'm getting quite the stash together now and gonna have trouble choosing what to do first

Cheers to the donators and joolz :)

b.b

• Like 5

gallery_89272_10878_596341.jpg

gallery_89272_10878_425534.jpg

gallery_89272_10878_138507.jpg

Anyone who has any of the Suicide Cheese seeds I suggest getting them popped, can't begin to describe how good these 4 smell and got to be up there with the easiest plants I've ever grown :yep:

• Like 18

@@ELO they look well nice.alway get good plants from subs

got some smile x cheese in flower with smotties v3 . So hard to choose which to keep

• Like 1

Next run of seeds sorted....well part of it.....thanks to @@highgrower and @@Joolz :)

Just decanted and into cold storage for the next few weeks

tn_gallery_91208_10575_106256.jpg

Very much appreciated as always :yep:

Edited by Devcal
  • Like 2

Due to send in a subscription. Just wondering if there was in updated list on its way?

Thanks.

Sent my sub.s in last Thursday avent heard anything yet tho.noticed on the newest list no blues.x.noname on it gutted but i.ll be happy wiv any of the ugorg crosses they all sound nice