*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

latest update

From Mr Chang

Psycho Crack (purple pheno)--------------------------------------------------------From HighgrowerPink Killer x Smellyberry Grapefruit Diesel 2

Pink Panther x (C3 x Cheese)

Master Kush x (C3 x Cheese)

Blues x Exodus Cheese

--------------------------------------------------------

From FangEarly Pink Kush ( regs)--------------------------------------------------------from Bill CooperSweet Tooth F2NL x Sweet Tooth

Ratdogs Psycho BX ( last pack)

--------------------------------------------------------from uBercaMeLCheese Kush x Wonder Kush

Wonder Kush

from Inspiration101

Sweet Cheese Auto Fem x Superskunk Auto

• Like 12

Still got my eye on a couple in the list. Might have to raid the piggy bank next week.

• Like 1

Whoa, those Blues crosses went quick! The BluesxEvo sounds like one of the best crosses ever. Never done Blues or even smoked it but have obviously heard alot about it. But when I grew the Lot#5 out a few yrs ago, I was blown away by it. Amazing plant.The best and strongest weed I've ever smoked and grown, for the buzz\end result. And so easy to grow in a very short time for a full on saty. The only downside to me, and it is a very small one, was that it wasn't bursting with taste\flavor. A good cure definetly improved things massively, but still a little bland for me. So I've always thought that a cross could help things on that side. Then for me it would be the ultimate smoke. Need some more of those Lot5 seeds if they ever come up again. Would defo try to keep a keeper, thats for sure. Top cooking.

@@highgrower Which Blues have you used in your crosses?

There were 2 boys from 3 beans i popped - a pic of one of them:

Blues

Sorry forgot to say they are from UGORG
I agree with you about the Lot#5 flavour wise - didnt have much - but the high was up there.
Edited by highgrower
  • Like 1

Anybody grown out the blues x exodus cheese?

@@highgrower you got a diary or owt for these?

Check back a page - just chopped one so not dry yet.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info, HG. When u say Ugorg Blues, do you mean their original version, or the IBL version of it that they brought out? Cheers. Can't wait to get them cracked, as my last 2 grows have been ruined by thrips! My fault really as they came with a visit from the 'clone fairy' and I should of quarantined them before introducing to my grow room. Learnt the hard way, that's for sure. Worst part about it was that the plants I had already going before the drop were for a diary I was supposed to do for beans I was given! So had to let people down. Let alone the complete waste of time and money. I'm gonna spray everything pre flower from now on just to make sure!

I'm sure glad I got some of Mr Chang's Suicide Cheese seeds, just coming up on 7 weeks and they are stunning plants, smell lovely and are hardy good yielding plants :yep:

• Like 4

So here is a few pics of the Suicide Cheese, these were really neglected through veg but dam they done well :yep:

Suicide Cheese 1 Day 40 Buds

Suicide Cheese 1 Day 40

Suicide Cheese 2 Day 40

Suicide Cheese 3 Day 40

Suicide Cheese 4 Day 40 Buds

Suicide Cheese 4 Day 40

Suicide Cheese 4 Day 40 Bud 5

Suicide Cheese 4 Day 40 Bud 2

Suicide Cheese 4 Day 40 Bud 6

Suicide Cheese 4 Day 40 Bud 4

Suicide Cheese 4 Day 40 Bud 1

Suicide Cheese 3 Day 40 Cola

Suicide Cheese 3 Day 40 Bud 2

Suicide Cheese 2 Bud Day 40

Suicide Cheese 2 Bud 4 Day 40

Suicide Cheese 2 Bud 1 Day 40

Suicide Cheese 2 Bud 2 Day 40

Suicide Cheese 2 Bud 3 Day 40

Suicide Cheese 1 Day 40 Cola

Suicide Cheese 1 Day 40 Bud 2

Suicide Cheese 1 Day 40 Bud 1

Suicide Cheese 1 Bud Day 40

They were taken last week so around 6 weeks gone I think.

Considering how little attention I've been able to give these they really are amazing, been at least 5 times now I've had to leave them for 3 days sitting in a tray of feed as I've had to work away.

Edited by ELO
  • Like 15

They look beautiful ELO...

Trying to find address to send subscription fee, not having much joy, anyone?

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Thanks for the info, HG. When u say Ugorg Blues, do you mean their original version, or the IBL version of it that they brought out?

AFAIK UGORG never released the IBL publicly..

• Like 1