*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@sy100276 Yo. I would guess it should top fine. though I grew the f1's SOG and from cuts so can't say for sure. Of the 2 phenos I saw 1 was definitely more branchy so you'll have to experiment..

A good alternative to topping, which works well with multiple plants/strains/phenos, and plant that don't respond well to topping, is to let it get to 6 or 7 nodes or so (or as soon as you have potted into finals) then bend the main stem over by roughly 45 degrees (more or less to keep all the plants around the same height. This causes them to branch out more without risking any stress or infection, and means not having to then top/fim/lst/supercrop different plants different amounts (you simply fix the main tops where you want them)).

I'd run the CK/FLBxRN outside.

Hope you find something nice!

e2a - few pics of an auto I bent over rather than topped -

med_gallery_18195_3606_406551.jpg

med_gallery_18195_3606_526338.jpg

med_gallery_18195_3606_288257.jpg

med_gallery_18195_3606_301963.jpg

• Like 6

Any one grown out any of the cheese strains on the list? If so how was it and can you give me some details on them

Sub's sent in yesterday. Waiting game now. Come on you 'Blues!' Never thought I'd hear myself say that, that's for sure! Thanks again UK420, you the man/woman/s!

Edited by distracted
  • Like 2

lol did you send it YESTERDAY with super royal mail lol

Bit hopeful to think it'll be there today lol

Plus remember it's a po box so I doubt Joolz go's and checks everyday mate :yep:

• Like 2

@@reds He's a busy man that Joolz ;) It'll come along... They always show up one way or another :yep:

Edited by dannychoo
  • Like 2

thx @@highgrower and @@Joolz for the beans (blues x no name), they arrived today :yahoo:

thx also for the extra beans guys,

what strains is actually in the pink panther x (c3 x cheese) @@highgrower ? i know cheese is one of them, obviously lol but what's the c3 and pink panther mate?