*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Not really. A bit confusing.

If someone could just type the number of packs of seeds you can choose when you become a lifer, that'd probably be a lot simpler lol

For example, if it's 6 packs of seeds, just type '6'.

I think it depends on what Joolz has in his draws at the time u sign up to be a lifer - so you takes your chances....

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 2

@@BigJohnny @@Devcal lol sorry for confusing you more (and probably more below!)
Basically - whatever the amount says in the "manage subscription" page for you, divided by £15.
As for me, I sent out two individual £30 subs for some seeds but one got mislaid in the post and then I donated a further £55 later on after discussions with Joolz.
Both the £30 ones turned up as the £55 (+£5 to round to £60 for 4packs) got delivered, so Joolz ended up with £30+£30+£55+£5 = £120 = 8 packs plus 2 freebies = 10 packs

Bottom line: Just pay whatever it says in your subs page, make sure you record delivery to the PO Box or Postal order it for peace of mind, and round up the figure to a denomination of £15 and you're good. e.g. £15; £30, £45, £60, £75, £90 etc for 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc packs and support the site at the same time :yep: winwin

Edited by dannychoo

@@Joolz would you prefer a sterling postal order or 20-25 euros? Can't get sterling in small quantities in my local bank (the minimum they'll change is €250) Not sure whether a sterling postal order suits?

@@Joolz strike that, I got some sterling in cash, do I send a self addressed envelope? Can't get UK stamps here, I'm digging around for a pound coin, would that do?

@@Joolz strike that, I got some sterling in cash, do I send a self addressed envelope? Can't get UK stamps here, I'm digging around for a pound coin, would that do?

:yep:

• Like 1

@@Joolz

hi mate, i sent my subs on Wednesday but i forgot to put a return envelope in with a stamp, sorry mate,its the second time iv done it lol

ill send in a pack of envelopes and a book of stamps on monday to cover it, i'm not in any hurry for the seeds mate, so you can wait until they arrive before posting if you like.

• Like 1

My chosen subbie beans were Madgiz' Oldsmile. I'm smoking some at the moment and it's beautiful stuff. I see why the smile part is so called as I keep getting random giggle fits for no reason. lol Great weed. I'll be keeping this girl for sure as she ticks all the boxes for me and is great yielding too. My next crop is gonna be all clones of this girl (I have 8 of them just started vegging now ;):yep: ). Not bad for £15 lol

How long did the oldsmile take to flower m8 also how tall did they get?? Will be running these in future

How long did the oldsmile take to flower m8 also how tall did they get?? Will be running these in future

Hey bud, I have two different phenos of the Oldsmile. One is a ten weeker and the other finishes in 11 weeks. They are both cracking smokes and the 11 weeker is a heavy yielder too. Very tasty and very giggly weed. I loves it :yep: I don't know how tall the 11 weeker would have gotten as it has only been flowered in a scrog so far. It did stretch a fair bit though and filled it's section of the net no problem. I have a ten weeker in the flower room atm and she's 7 weeks into flower. She stands quite tall at about 4 and a half feet. I would recommend that you pop those beans without delay bro. Atb with yours.

• Like 2

nice 1, i wish i had put them in this run! Thought i'd play it safe as i had spidermites last run so just running some fast finishers to see if the coast is clear :)