*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Probs been asked a million times before but how many packs of seeds can you choose for a lifetime subscription?

@@BigJohnny @@Devcal Joolz kindly said lifetime = current sub and/or extra subs monies can be taken away from the amount shown in your subs summary. Hence I got 8 packs for £120 (+ freebies) I.e. £85+£5 =6 packs +freebies

Hope that helps :)

My subs are up soon got my eye on madgiz's killers x lot 5 :yep:

Just received these ,any info on em?..

More confused now to be honest @@dannychoo? Thought lifetime sub was £75?

Did you have 2 years subs already paid for then got that (£30) took off the £120 and then got 8 packs of seeds? Then what were the freebies you speak of?

Cheers :lookaround:

@@BigJohnny @@Devcal Joolz kindly said lifetime = current sub and/or extra subs monies can be taken away from the amount shown in your subs summary. Hence I got 8 packs for £120 (+ freebies) I.e. £85+£5 =6 packs +freebies

Hope that helps :)

Not really. A bit confusing.

If someone could just type the number of packs of seeds you can choose when you become a lifer, that'd probably be a lot simpler lol

For example, if it's 6 packs of seeds, just type '6'.

• Like 1

@@Devcal

lifetime subs are £100 but you get your current subs taken off the amount

e.g 1 year £15 off = £85 to pay

2 years £30 off = £70 to pay

depends how far in front you are

b.b

Edited by baked bean
  • Like 1

For what it's worth, the wonder kush's I sent in are f2's. Neither have been grown out fully yet only germ tested. I have 1 female of the ck x wk in the flower tent atm, it being the only 1 of 5 females to survive* some dodgy & experimental compost looking intact (very heavy feeder), and to be honest it looks a bit generic up against to the clone-only black kush next to it, but the sample size is essentially 1 and I'm comparing against one of my all-time favourites, so watevs innit!

*By not surviving I mean they weren't as healthy and large as the other plants I had ready to flower, and I had a few too many plants and very little room so couldn't keep multiple mums for later testing..

I think wonder kush has a minor chlorophyll mutation which is recessive in the males but dominant in a % of females, meaning that a few girls will show a slight 'mottling' on the leaves. Some of the original wonder kush females showed this trait and it did not appear to affect growth at all (in fact the largest female in the wk f1's had it).

The cheese kush (which looks a bit ropey here - heat troubles), left. and the wonder kush female used for the f2, centre.

med_gallery_18195_3606_280206.jpg

Cheese Kush - Great vigour and a big sprawling mass (cheese structure) good yield, smooth & sweet hashy flavours with a hint of cheese. Very relaxing and happy buzz. Very crystally. Here she is looking hungry at chop (although this grow wasn't great she had some 14" solid colas under 400w & iirc this plant yielded 5 or 5.5 from a 6litre airpot of coco):

med_gallery_18195_3606_253563.jpg

med_gallery_18195_3606_51140.jpg

med_gallery_18195_3606_179790.jpg

med_gallery_18195_3606_217306.jpg

Wonder Kush - Stout indica plant with solid buds. Pretty good yield, probably would have been very good if I had of grown it better though not as massive as the ck, great lemon meringue-pine taste, going more spicy-hashy with a good cure. Bit of diesel in there too. Pretty intense and pokey buzz. Reminded me of the old htcc sensi-star though not quite as ridiculous (would be saying a lot). Should be some cool plants in f2's hopefully, think there might be some really dieselly phenos from the jedi kush (death star x sfv og, death star being sensi star x sour d) .

med_gallery_18195_3606_63802.jpg

Cheers!

Edited by uBercaMeL
  • Like 14