*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Here's a shot of a Cheese X Smellyberry X Sage @ day 45. This pheno is very tacky and the buds are stacking like nobodies buisness. Smells hazey and skunky.

Cheese X Smellyberry X Sage

• Like 14

Nice pic @@Vicfirth12, due to sub next week - pay day. The was thinking of your sage x smottie. But that pic makes me think I should go for this one. Which would your rrecommend for my Christmas smoke?

@@sy100276 thanks bud. Out of the ones we have grown so far the Smottie Remixed cross has produced some powerful, very sweet lemoney plants and the cheese/smelly cross has produced plants that are more earthy and hashy. The smottie cross is not as resinous in ones we have seen for far. Hard to choose really maybe the cheese x for christmas smoking.

• Like 2

@@Joolz sorry to bother you, but I went to get my ticket sorted for the morning and I don't have the option to do another year. Do I just go through for a lifetime and include a note about what's happened?

@@Joolz sorry to bother you, but I went to get my ticket sorted for the morning and I don't have the option to do another year. Do I just go through for a lifetime and include a note about what's happened?

If you already have a subscription then I manually add another 12 months if you send another so just include a note with your username :)

If you are after some of Vicfirths seeds I'm afraid you are out of luck, they've all gone now, sorry about that , I need to update the list as some new stuff came into day, I'll try and get the new list posted to day :yinyang:

• Like 9

The sun is shining and the weather is sweet :bong:

Came home to my life subs beans all arrived safely :) All in all, that last list I got:

Pink Panther x (C3 x Cheese)

Sage x SmellyBerry x Cheese

Sage x Smottie Remixed

(and some free filters lol thanks Vic )

From @@madgiz

Oldtimes x Cheese f2 x smile

Killerskunk x Lot5 Evo

Smile x Psychosis

Blues IBL x Evo

Smile x Blues IBL

Psycho BX

Harlot x Otto

Thanks @@Joolz, UK420 and the lovely people who put forth these beans! I'm gonna be busy for a while lol

Edited by dannychoo
  • Like 18

Can't wait to see the new list, I am getting sweaty palms at the thought of something special.

• Like 2

@dannychoo

that's a really nice selection you got there mate. what you going to grow first?, or have you not thought that far ahead yet lol

• Like 1

Anyone grown psycho crack by Mr chang?

These arrived today along with killerskunk x lot5 Evo

Thanks 420 and Joolz :yahoo:

Edited by NuVista
  • Like 1

Anyone grown psycho crack by Mr chang?

These arrived today along with killerskunk x lot5 Evo

Thanks 420 and Joolz :yahoo:

my mate gave me some of his subbie Psychocrack beans to grow out and a clone of the purple pheno. The purple pheno smells amazing and it's a decent smoke but not as potent as it looks and smells. We also had a couple of other nice girls out of the pack too. One in particular is a really stinky and sticky girl with lots of nice dense colas. :yep:

My chosen subbie beans were Madgiz' Oldsmile. I'm smoking some at the moment and it's beautiful stuff. I see why the smile part is so called as I keep getting random giggle fits for no reason. lol Great weed. I'll be keeping this girl for sure as she ticks all the boxes for me and is great yielding too. My next crop is gonna be all clones of this girl (I have 8 of them just started vegging now ;):yep: ). Not bad for £15 lol Thanks Madgiz, Joolz and UK420 :yep:

Atb with yours bro. Those KS x Lot#5 evo sound very interesting indeed. There's gotta be some amazing ganja in that pack bro :yahoo:

Edited by sonofdavid
  • Like 8

@dannychoo

that's a really nice selection you got there mate. what you going to grow first?, or have you not thought that far ahead yet lol

Thanks Craig :) I haven't the foggiest which strain to try first lol I had already settled on some nonames next but now I'm muddled as to what to do next hah.

• Like 1

@Jools My subs have just ran out, so as soon as the new list is up, I'll get them renewed. Is the address the same? Nice one mate, and a top job you and your crew are doing.

Hello. I'm interested in becoming a lifetime subscriber. Could a kind 'teamuk420' member PM me the details please?