*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Waiting for pay day, will send it off first thing Tuesday morning! I hope @@Joolz still has some Evo crosses, can't wait to get my hands on some killerskunk x Evo and Blues x Evo.. Cant wait!

• Like 1

hello 420'ers,

just a quick update(smile x psychosis), so, the last update i done i said it was an even split for male/females but it's actually 7 female and 3 males so i was glad i didn't rip them up and waited for another couple of days.

they are about 2 months old and i still have them on veg atm...iv ordered a tent, fan and filter but they still haven't arrived yet so im waiting for them to arrive before i switch to 12/12

they are shooting up rapidly(2ft tall atm) and drinking 5 ltrs of water every 3/4 days with 10ml seaweed extract and 5ml oldtimers grow in it.

they are still on 24/0 and the temps are stable at 24c

so, thats all for now guys, ill post some pics later today or tomorrow...

happy growing peeps.

• Like 4

@@madgiz massive thanks

Also thanks to @Joolz the effort in posting all these out ( bet the post office love him !)
PS,, Anyone dithering get them subs sent in and stop wasting money on shite from some of the so called expert breeders. All you need is HERE !

I second all of the above. Newbs take heed, it be bomb weed.

Thanks to the 'Giz and the Gaffer.

MM

• Like 3

Just about to sub

Any recommendations for seeds was told anything with Lot #5 Evo in it.

Looking something that will completely get me totally high.. lol

So its a choice between these..any suggestions?..think I will go for the killerskunk xlot5 Evo

Killerskunk x Lot5 Evo

Smile x Psychosis

Blues IBL x Evo

Smellyberry x Blues IBL

Killers Skunk x Evo x Killers x Skunk Evo

Edited by NuVista

Guest Randy Marsh

Just sent off my subs.

Well worth it for such a great forum and looking forward to getting some nice seeds!

Thanks to everyone who makes the uk420 what it is. :yep:

Edited by Randy Marsh
  • Like 1

Sent my lifetime sub today, glad to donate to the upkeep of the site, plus the seeds get added to my collection, which is always good to have.

• Like 1

Just subbed ,will get the payment sent off tomorrow.

I though it was about time I subbed after hitting 1000 posts.

Thanks to this sight and its members I can now start a grow with a little more confidence :)

• Like 1

Just got my smile×blues and an extra freebie of harlot thrown in, happy days! Thanks again folks, topclass.

Anyone know the background of harlot? Is it a cross of harlequin and otto?

• Like 1

Massive thanks @@Joolz! Beans turned up today! Excellent news, just kind of gutted I've started something off already! Want to experience some of @@madgiz magic beans! Thanks again for them, and this site. Happy growing all!

GG

Thanks again Joolz! Got me free OTxCheese F2 x Smile and Smile x Psychosis as well as some Otto in the post today :) Put a smile on my face after going to Polling station after work :)

• Like 2