*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Well @@dannychoo, looks like your first one arrived! It says subscriber now. Just waiting for mine now....

GG

That's why I was checking @@mad elf and others' sub status: I was already a subscriber (though it runs out in May).

I realize Joolz is a busy man and shouldn't be held ransom to this fantastic offer/thread. I just dunno the etiquettes that's all :)

Enjoy your subs fella and welcome to the club :yep:

Edited by dannychoo
  • Like 1

That's why I was checking @@mad elf and others' sub status: I was already a subscriber (though it runs out in May).

I realize Joolz is a busy man and shouldn't be held ransom to this fantastic offer/thread. I just dunno the etiquettes that's all :)

Enjoy your subs fella and welcome to the club :yep:

can you drop me a pm and let me what you sent and when you sent it please mate

my head has been wedged firmly up my arse for the last few weeks what with moving house and starting a new job and losing my dog and I may have missed it or just cocked up somewhere along the line :yinyang:

• Like 2

My seeds turned up today @@Joolz Thank you and also to everyone that keeps breeding the seeds for us members to try something different :-) keep up the good work

Edited by Yourown

can you drop me a pm and let me what you sent and when you sent it please mate

my head has been wedged firmly up my arse for the last few weeks what with moving house and starting a new job and losing my dog and I may have missed it or just cocked up somewhere along the line :yinyang:

Thanks Joolz for the reply :) I didn't realise you were moving houses. Shame about the family member; I knew about the lovely new dog you picked up though :P

I'll drop ya a PM. Thanks Joolz, wasn't trying to be a thorn or anything. Next time I won't bother Madgiz with a PM regarding subs lol

Edited by dannychoo

A few more pic's, made from Yes you guessed it seeds from the good members of uk420.

Mainly made from SmileF2 by @@madgiz and Ch / Kush x Nepal / Flatland by @@uBercaMeL

Dry Sift A

Dry Sift B

Dry Sift Ab

Dry Sift Abc

Once again thanks to everyone involved.
  • Like 19

Sorry to jump in,but I thought this might the best place to ask about my sub seeds. Smile f2 by madgiz. They are a pleasure to grow and seem to of taken a topping rather well. I am about 12 days away from switching,and wondered. if I could get some info about stretch etc. Thanks again for the great seeds. I will be subbing again in a few weeks,as I seem to have gotten the bug.

A few more pic's, made from Yes you guessed it seeds from the good members of uk420.

Mainly made from SmileF2 by @@madgiz and Ch / Kush x Nepal / Flatland by @@uBercaMeL

Once again thanks to everyone involved.

Holy dribble, that looks peng peng

• Like 1

Woohoo! Subscriber status! Cheers @@Joolz mm, that means of got some of madgiz's Magic coming soon. Mmmmmmmmmmm

GG

• Like 1

Woohoo! Subscriber status! Cheers @@Joolz mm, that means of got some of madgiz's Magic coming soon. Mmmmmmmmmmm

GG

hopefully I'll get them posted out today mate, stuck at home at the moment waiting for a couple of deliveries :yinyang:

• Like 1

No rush mate, got something just started anyway, but next run I'm already excited about! Bit of a semi actually....

GG

Just sent off for some Blues IBL x Evo. Anything with Evo in it just batters me. I'm currently smoking a joint of Killerskunk x Evo from last years seed run and it's well strong weed.

Edited by Casey Jones

Sorry to jump in,but I thought this might the best place to ask about my sub seeds. Smile f2 by madgiz. They are a pleasure to grow and seem to of taken a topping rather well. I am about 12 days away from switching,and wondered. if I could get some info about stretch etc. Thanks again for the great seeds. I will be subbing again in a few weeks,as I seem to have gotten the bug.

Seeing as they are f2's mate you should get a lot of variety between the plants so expect a 2 to 3 times strech and you wont be far off..

Enjoy..

• Like 3