*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Oh, and probably a silly question, but what does IBL mean? Sorry, newcomer here!

Not a silly question at all mate,, the mum is a Blues inbred line (backcrossed to the Blues cut to complete the cubing process) that VRG never released to the public..

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 6

@@madgiz if i want some more beans can i purchase a subby for someone else?

i think you can send £15 just for the beans if you are already a subscriber mate.

After winning a couple of competitions, I wanna give back some of the love (and get my hands on some of Madgiz's seeds) how does it all work then, how do I get the post addy ? PM ?

just click on your username at the top right corner of your screen mate, and then click on "manage subscription" and just follow the step by step instructions, remember to write your details down and the address before closing the window mate.

I think my last P.O. got lost (nabbed) in the post so gonna send in recorded this time. :yes:

Question is, do I get a life sub and get most (/all) of @@madgiz 's strains :g:

Edited by dannychoo

@@mad elf aye I kept checking your subs status in the member profile bit for any changes.

In any case, ordered OT x cheese f2 x smile and smile x psychosis. If Joolz finds the other P.O. gets to him then hopefully I get some smottie x smottie and smile F2 as well :P

Sent it by recorded this time heh..

Edited by dannychoo
  • Like 1

My smile f2 have turned up with a pack of harlot x otto :D cheers guys and obviously joolz for this wonderful site

b.b

• Like 3