*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I know its probably been asked before but how do I re-sub? I have not kept the address to send my jiffy too..

Smile x Psychosis

Smile x Psychoberry

Smile f2 and Evo crosses

I recently discovered I had destroyed my entire seed collection by using too much silica gel -

I stupidly assumed that dryer always = better for seed storage and used far too much, suffocating them.

The collection was extensive but the jewels of the collection were

OT1

Lot 5 Evo 10

Oldtimes 20

Smile 20

Smellyberry 40

Madgiz

Evo x psycho 10

OldtimesxCheesexCheese 10

EvoxCheese 10

the bitter irony is that as I've not as yet had the facilities to keep mums, I had been saving them for the day I could hang on to the keepers ... I have only ever grown smellyberry and smile and didnt take cuts!

To think of all the beautiful plants lost forever

just confirmed the last of the lot 5 are as dead as the rest.

"Crushing" does not cover the feeling.

@Madgiz - sending in lifetime sub - some smile F2s and Smile and Evo crosses would be a good start to the brand new bean bag - and go a long way to helping mend my broken heart.

really gutted I didn't get to run your oltimesxCheesexCheese or EvoxCheese

Keep up The good work bro you are the silver lining to my cloud

MM

Edited by Mattock Man
  • Like 7

Noticed my sub's run out in a couple of weeks so I sent mine in today I hope I haven't broken any rules I would hate to get banned or something

b.b

I recently discovered I had destroyed my entire seed collection by using too much silica gel -

I stupidly assumed that dryer always = better for seed storage and used far too much, suffocating them.

The collection was extensive but the jewels of the collection were

OT1

Lot 5 Evo 10

Oldtimes 20

Smile 20

Smellyberry 40

Madgiz

Evo x psycho 10

OldtimesxCheesexCheese 10

EvoxCheese 10

the bitter irony is that as I've not as yet had the facilities to keep mums, I had been saving them for the day I could hang on to the keepers ... I have only ever grown smellyberry and smile and didnt take cuts!

To think of all the beautiful plants lost forever

just confirmed the last of the lot 5 are as dead as the rest.

"Crushing" does not cover the feeling.

@Madgiz - sending in lifetime sub - some smile F2s and Smile and Evo crosses would be a good start to the brand new bean bag - and go a long way to helping mend my broken heart.

really gutted I didn't get to run your oltimesxCheesexCheese or EvoxCheese

Keep up The good work bro you are the silver lining to my cloud

MM

You could possibly still save a few of the seeds are germinate them with micro sergery and plant tissue culture if the seeds mean so much to you. Its not expensive and you don't need to be a scientist look it up. ;)

a quick update about the smile x psychosis subbie beans.

im giving them 2ml grow and 2ml seaweed extract and they have been potted up to their final 9ltr pots 2 days ago. they are on 24/0 light cycle and under a 400w HPS.

iv not managed to sex them yet so i don't know whats what yet, they all look the exact same except one...the spacing between one of the nodes on it is about 5in it could be because it was the furthest away from the 250w MH when they were smaller though.

here's some pics.

smile x psychosis

this is the one with the 5in gap between the nodes

smile x psychosis

smile x psychosis

smile x psychosis

sorry about the crappy photo's guys.
Edited by craigfjyp
  • Like 2

im using BnQ verve mate...

they aren't showing signs of being over feed, you can't see from the pics i posted though mate.

ill take some better ones with the light off tomorrow.

here's what they looked like just before pot up...

smile x psychosis

Edited by craigfjyp
  • Like 2

Not saying they are overfer. I use verve to and apart from biosilicone and rootstim just bloom in flower unless i have to old them in rootbound pots for a wile. But of work for you just carry on

• Like 1

I could cry for you @@Mattock Man

cheers bud

You could possibly still save a few of the seeds are germinate them with micro sergery and plant tissue culture if the seeds mean so much to you. Its not expensive and you don't need to be a scientist look it up. ;)

Jesus I wish I had thought of that. I just tried to germ them all so they're basically all gone. 1 oldtimes seems to have made it, fingers crossed for a girl.

Hope this helps someone avoid the mistake I made. Seeds are alive and need a small amount of moisture to breathe so dont use too much dessicant and get a hygrometer for youre tin!

some better pics of the smile x psychosis subbies.
today i noticed that 2 plants have female pre-flowers so i definitely have 2 girls so far, ill be able to sex the rest soon as well hopefully.

smile  psychosis

smile  psychosis

smile  psychosis

smile  psychosis

smile  psychosis

smile  psychosis

• Like 2

I hate whining :bag: but: I sent my subs in 4 weeks ago and still nadda (jiffy inside a jiffy with two large 1st class stamps on both, order, user and return address). Is it safe to presume it was lost in the post or is there currently a backlog? Thanks mods :)

Edited by dannychoo

So subscription is £15 per year,and you get free seeds. Bargain! Just wondered, is it just one seed? Or a pack of 5/10? Sorry, just wondered.

GG