*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

A friend of mine has accidentally pollinated 5 dinafem bubba kush and 1 delicious cheese candy with a sick meds green crack male.

I spent a few hrs yesterday helping him remove the seeds and there are hundreds of them, was wondering if they are worth sending in for giving away to subbies.

Peace

Aki.

As long as it was a male plant and not a hermi shoul be good.

• Like 1

It's was a 100% male green crack, spunked everywhere in the first 2 weeks of flower, he didn't notice the difference it was his first grow.

• Like 4

@@madgiz

Would love to get a nice varied sample of your crosses (anything with lot 5 or smile particularly gets me excited) and might send for a lifetime sub if you send in more batches of all your seeds.

Any idea when?

• Like 2

I will bag 'em up tomorrow and will be sent in the end of the week.. :)

Will there be any more Smile seeds coming any time soon? Would really like to get some and I am going for the lifetime sub soon in a few weeks as well. GV.

• Like 3

I'm waiting on a life for seeds I fancy

Wizard

I have honestly been after Smile or Oldtimes for 2 years or more. It looks like F2's are the closest I am going to get so if they're there, I think it may have to be the lifetime sub grab for Madgiz's Smile.

I am desperate for the originals, but after reading through a lot of old topics over the last year I am sure I can trust him do deliver good stuff. FarmerG said a little joke about a seed auction, I did say at the time if it ever did happen and some original Oldtimes or Smile came up the floor safe is getting opened... lol..

GV.

• Like 2

Will there be any more Smile seeds coming any time soon? Would really like to get some and I am going for the lifetime sub soon in a few weeks as well. GV.

Smile x Psychosis

Smile x Psychoberry

Smile f2 and Evo crosses

Will all be included as well as some old stock I have been sat on for years but I will do some germ testing before sending in the older stuff..

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 21

Smile x Psychosis

Smile x Psychoberry

Smile f2 and Evo crosses

Will all be included as well as some old stock I have been sat on for years but I will do some germ testing before sending in the older stuff..

Cheers for the reply mate.

I didn't get any on basic sub, I wasn't aware at the time that you was doing them so I just told Joolz thanks for the offer. Will get it sorted soon and hopefully grab myself some. GV.